|ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE ( Limited Tech ) ( C ) ( T )|
|ASSOCIATED SCHEMATICS||For Full List See Associated Schematics Below|
|AVAILABLE FROM||See History of Availability|
|PRIMARY BENEFIT||Caps the amount of Damage the Unit can take from a Single Shot.|
|COMPONENT CLASS||SCHEMATIC CLASS||COMPONENT SLOT||UPGRADE BUILDING||REQ. WORKSHOP LEVEL|
|Limited Tech||Vehicle • Infantry||Class • Defense||Workshop||Level 1|
|( T ) • ( C )||REPLICABLE COMPONENT|
- The Adaptive Camouflage requires a Level 1 Workshop to be Unlocked.
- Benefits of the Adaptive Camouflage :
- Caps the amount of Damage the Unit can take from a Single Shot
- Drawbacks of the Adaptive Camouflage :
- Decreased Movement Speed
- Increases Unit's Storage Cost
- Each pack purchased contains 1 Adaptive Camouflage.
|421||ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE ( Limited Tech ) : Caps Amount of Damage Unit Can Take From Single Shot ( Edit )|
|RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY : See History of Availability For More Information|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Workshop|
|Equip Cost / Unit||Capacity Used||Description|
|Metal||Oil||Thorium||Metal / Oil||Thor|
|1||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A||500,000||100,000||500||SEE BELOW|
|ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE : Level Description|
|1||Unit will NOT take Damage greater than 95% of Total Health • - 25% Movement Speed|
Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 1%
|2||Unit will NOT take Damage greater than 90% of Total Health • - 25% Movement Speed|
Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 2%
|3||Unit will NOT take Damage greater than 80% of Total Health • - 15% Movement Speed|
Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 3%
|4||Unit will NOT take Damage greater than 70% of Total Health • - 10% Movement Speed|
Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 4%
|5||Unit will NOT take Damage greater than 60% of Total Health • - 5% Movement Speed|
Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 5%
|6||Unit will NOT take Damage greater than 50% of Total Health • - 5% Movement Speed|
Increases Unit's Storage Cost by 6%
|Adaptive Camouflage Replication Cost ( T )|
|COMPONENT TYPE||METAL COST||OIL COST||RESEARCH DURATION||UNLOCK REQ.|
|All Replication Requires a Level 11 Workshop • For More Information On This Topic See : Workshop Component Replicator|
Negative Effects Comparison
|NEGATIVE EFFECT OF ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE COMPARISON ( Maximum Tech Level Only )|
|UNIT EQUIPPED||UNIT'S STORAGE COST ( + 6% )||UNIT'S REPAIR COSTS ( None )|
|Brother Jeremiah • Kara • Sheila||350||371||4h 57m||N / A|
|Heavy Operator • Preserver||75||80||1h 00m||N / A|
|Lead Heavy Operator||250||265||1h 00m||N / A|
|Lead Operator • Lead Preserver||200||212||38m 59s||N / A|
|Operator||50||53||38m 22s||N / A|
|Hellhound||375||398||2h 38m||N / A|
|Warhorse||500||530||3h 18m||N / A|
|Calculated with Level 10 War Factory & Barracks • Numbers have been Rounded Up|
|LIST OF ASSOCIATED SCHEMATICS ( T )|
|Baldur • Brother Jeremiah • Commando • Dante • Doran • Grenadier • Heavy Operator • Hellhound • Howler • Infiltrator • Infiltrator Leader • Jackal • Jericho • Kara • Lead Commando • Lead Grenadier • Lead Heavy Operator • Lead Operator • Lead Preserver • Nightmare • Operator • Preserver • Punisher • Sarkis • Sheila • Tempest • Ultra Tank • Warhorse|
History of Availability
|Adaptive Camouflage Shadow Ops History|
|AVAILABILITY STATUS||PRIZE TIER||CYCLE NUMBER||CYCLE DATES|
|Introduction||Tier 3||Cycle # 11||May 01, 2015 Thru May 22, 2015|
|2nd Appearance||Tier 3||Cycle # 12||May 29, 2015 Thru Jun 19, 2015|
|Only Offered As Shadow Ops Prize For Dates Listed|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Adaptive Camouflage was added to the Component Replicator in the Game Update of Aug 27, 2015
- The Adaptive Camouflage removed the Repair Costs for all levels in the G. U. of
- The Adaptive Camouflage reduced the Repair Costs for all levels in the G. U. of Jun 02, 2015.
- The Adaptive Camouflage was introduced via Shadow Ops - ( May 01, 2015 )
- No Further Updates.
- The Adaptive Camouflage adds to the equipped unit's Capacity Cost.
- Insufficient available Land Unit Capacity will prevent this component from being equipped.
- The Customization Icons of Units equipped with a Limited Tech Components have a Red Glow ( ).
- Although the description references the "wearer" receiving benefits, the Adaptive Camouflage component may also be equipped to any Unit with the Utility Slot including the Hellhound & Warhorse.
Firsts & Records
- Event Shop First :
|“||Adaptive stealth armor technology protects the wearer from damage that exceeds 50% of maximum health, but reduces movement speed by 25%. Special Forces units only.||”|
|— Shadow Ops Forum Description [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 04/29/15 ) - Assimilation - Shadow Ops Campaign ( Official ) - Info for Cycles 11 - 13 / Campaign 4.
- Kixeye Forum ( 04/29/15 ) - Component Repair ( Official ) - Component Repair system from design perspective
- Kixeye Forum ( 06/01/15 ) - Component Repair Changes ( Official ) - Reduced Component Repairs
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/27/15 ) - Reverse Engineering - ( Official ) - Replication Info
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.