|Building Description||The Aircraft Hangar Allows for the Production & Storage of Additional Aircraft Units.|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Aircraft Hangar Increases The Total Aircraft Storage Capacity.
|Building Group||Military Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
Stats Upgrade Progression
|Hangar Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Command Center||Power Usage||Hangar Capacity|
* Stats incorrect. Confirm please. My upgrade chart (1/26/14) shows:
1. Level 7 upgrade requires 1M. Oil, 1M. Metal & 500k Thor not 8M + 8M + 1M...
2. Level 6 + Level 7 Capacity Increase = 1,400 + 700.
3. Power Usage increases from 25 to 30.
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
For More information on this see Experience Points.
States Of Repair
The Hangar provides extra Storage Capacity of Air Units. This Allows for the construction of more Aircraft types. Giving the Player a variety of options when deciding what Aircraft to use in specific situations. The higher the Level of the Hangar the greater the Aircraft Storage Capacity.
Aircraft are moved out of the Hangar to the Aircraft Platoon in order to deploy them into battle. However Aircraft that have sustained any amount of Damage may not be
The Aircraft Platoon is where all deployable Aircraft are held. The Aircraft Platoon is also where all Aircraft Repairs now take place.
- The Airfield Hangar has a 8x8 Footprint.
- With a Level 10 Airfield Hangar & Level 10 Airfield the Players Total Aircraft Capacity is 6,600.
- The Airfield Hangar at Level 10 can hold 3 full Air Platoons in reserve with an extra 1,000 space.
Retired / Unreleased Buildings