|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||The Aircraft Hangar Allows for the Production & Storage of Additional Aircraft Units.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading the Aircraft Hangar Increases The Total Aircraft Capacity.|
|REQUIREMENTS||Level 3 Command Center|
|<< Prev||( C )||Military Building||( T )||Next >>|
|8||12,000,000||12,000,000||2,000,000 ?||1d 12h||40||3,500|
|294,718,000||294,718,000||10,500,000 ?||24d 0h 15m|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level ( T )|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|Level 11||Level 12||Level 13||Level 14||Level 15||Total Experience Points = 80,333,467 xp|
|24,057,600||28,072,000||N / A||N / A|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
Appearance Progression & States of Repair
|LEVELS 1 - 4|
|100% to 50% Health||49% to 1% Health||0% Health|
|LEVEL 5 - 9|
|LEVEL 10 - 13|
|TOTAL REPAIR TIME : 59 min|
The Aircraft Hangar provides extra Storage Capacity of Air Units. This Allows for the construction of more Aircraft types giving the Player a variety of options when deciding what Aircraft to use in specific situations. The higher the Level of the Hangar the greater the Aircraft Storage Capacity.
Aircraft are moved out of the Hangar to the Aircraft Platoon in order to deploy them into battle. However Aircraft that have sustained any amount of Damage may not be
The Aircraft Platoon is where all deployable Aircraft are held. The Aircraft Platoon is also where all Aircraft Repairs now take place.
Aircraft Capacity Contribution
The Level of Aircraft Hangar determines the amount of additional space that is added to the total Aircraft Capacity.
- A greater Aircraft Capacity allows for additional Aircraft production.
- This additional Aircraft Capacity my be used for the production of any Aircraft Type.
- The Airfield, Aircraft Hangar & Helipad
- Each building contributes its capacity to the overall total Aircraft Capacity.
- A Commander's current total Aircraft Capacity is displayed in the Airfield.
|AIRCRAFT CAPACITY CONTRIBUTIONS BY BUILDING ( EDIT )|
|BUILDING||MAX LEVEL||MAX CONTRIBUTION|
|AIRCRAFT HANGAR||Level 13||10,000|
|TOTAL AIRCRAFT CAPACITY : 14,000|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Aircraft Hangar restructured its Upgrade Times for all levels in the Game Update of Dec 22, 2016.
- The Aircraft Hangar gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 13 in the Game Update of Oct 18, 2015.
- The Aircraft Hangar was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13, 2013.
- No Further Updates.
- With a Level 10 Aircraft Hangar & Level 10 Airfield the Players Total Aircraft Capacity is 7,000.
- The Airfield Hangar has a Footprint of 7x7.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||STORAGE WARS - Brilliant, Commander - plenty of space for all of your toys.||”|
|— Level 1 Message|
|“||PREPARE FOR TAKEOFF - With all of this space, the enemy will never know what's coming from the sky!.||”|
|— Level 5 Message|
- Kixeye Forum ( 11/12/13 ) - 11/13 Aircraft Hangar/ Level 6 Turrets & Level 5 Defensive Platforms ( Official ) - Introduction Thread
- Kixeye Forum ( 11/11/13 ) - Preview Server - Aircraft Hangar/Level 6 Turrets/Level 5 Platforms ( Official ) - Preview Thread
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/18/15 ) - Space Created ( Official ) - Levels 11 thru 13 Added
- Kixeye Forum ( 12/22/16 ) - WrongThinker Thinks #09 - Building Upgrade Times: Revisited ( Official )
- Wikipedia Article - Hangar - Aircraft Hangar In Real Life
Gallery - Animated
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.