|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|PLAYER CONTROLLED SPECIAL OP UNIT|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE GEAR STORE|
|Related Special Op||Hand of God|
|Cost of Special Op||75 Medals|
Hand Of God Special Ops
|Level||Special Op Info||Approximate|
V2 Missile Health
V2 Missile Damage (DPS)
|1||60m||7m||0.3||20,000||499 - 547||?||2500|
Related Special Ops
|Hand of God||Attack||Rare||A mercenary V2 Artillery joins your attack after you deploy ground Units.||1h||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
Effective V2 Artillery vs Turret
|Turret Level||V2 Artillery vs Each Turret Type|
|Orange Numbers Reflect Turret Ranges That May Be Outranged by the V2 Artillery !!!|
History of Availability
|V2 Artillery's Gear Store History|
|Gear Store Status||Medal Cost||Game Update|
|Gear Store Introduction||40||October 16, 2013|
|Price Increase||75||April 10, 2014|
|Offered in Gear Store Continuously|
- The V2 Artillery Unit first appeared on Defensive Boss Waves during Operation: Hellstorm.
- The V2 Artillery Unit first became available for use by Players via the introduction of Special Ops in the Game Update of Apr. 03, 2013.
- The V2 Artillery Unit was added to the Gear Store via the Hand of God Special Op in the Game Update of Oct. 16, 2013.
Special Op Surge
A Special Op Surge is a mini event that War Commander ran for a limited duration. During this time period one specific rare Special Op will have its chances of winning "Dramatically Increased" when you destroy Rogue Faction Bases that follow that Surge's criteria.
- Special Op Surge - Hand of God - Ran from May 03, 2013 through May 06, 2013.
- The V2 Artillery Unit is only available to Players via the Hand of God Special Op.
- The V2 Artillery Unit can only target Buildings, Barricades & Turrets.
- The V2 Artillery Unit Paints ( targets ) Targets for incoming V2 Missiles.
- The V2 Missile, like all other Missiles can be shot down by any Anit-Air Weapon except Flak Weapons and the Elite Valkyrie.
- The V2 Missile is not targeted by the Blitz Turret.
- The V2 Missile enters the battlefield approximately 10 seconds after the Artillery Unit Paints ( targets ) a Target. Therefore it is possible for a V2 Missile to land 10 seconds after the V2 Artillery Unit is destroyed.
- The V2 Missile looks like an enormous version of the Hellfire Missile.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.