|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|No||15||Best||Can't Hit||Can't Hit||Can't Hit||16.7|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||1,500 xp|
LV 3 Academy
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Academy Level||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)|
|Total||23,218,430||20,898,800||2,200,000||2d 8h 14m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||Attack Dog Takes Reduced Damage From Land Mines|
Build & Repair Info
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Per Attack Dog Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||10m 24s||10m 43s||14m 18s||14m 18s||15m 43s|
|Repair||3m 14s||4m 18s||4m 18s||4m 44s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Attack Dog Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special Ops
|Name||Icon||Class||Level||Description||Time of Effect||Thorium to Extend|
|Sniff Test||Attack||Common||5 Mercenary Attack Dogs join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
- Introduced during Operation: Warhawk.
- You do not need R.U.B.I. any more when attacking. Select your dog and choose "Fire at Will".
- Attack Dogs DO NOT explode Land Mines when they just pass over them. ...(really? Dogs do not trip mines?)
- To Sniff Out and Detonate Land Mines R.U.B.I. must be set to ON.
- At a Speed of 1.8, 2.0 and then 2.2 for Levels 6 and up, they are the 2nd fastest Ground Infantry Unit behind the Viper with a Speed of 3.5.
- The only Unit to get 3 boosts to its Speed.
- They change direction instantly. Unlike the Rocket Buggy which goes forward and has a wide turn radius when reversing their direction the Attack Dog reverses direction on a dime.
- The Attack Dog has less range than any other troop, including Suicide Bombers.
- The Attack Dog travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approximately 7m 30s giving it a Calculated Map Speed of 1.1 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- At Level 7, the Attack Dog starts to survive the detonation of one Shaped Charge. At Level 10, they can survive the detonation of up to 3 Shaped Charges.
- The Attack Dog shakes its head while sniffing a Land Mine.
- Attack Dogs were commonly used as a Scout Unit or in Hit and Run Attacks because of its fast Map Speed. But following the Game Update which altered all Map Speeds the Attack Dog suffered a dramatic reduction matching its Map Speed to that of the Paladin and Challenger.
- The Attack Dogs is the usual unit at memorials were a WC player has died or has lost someone close.
- This units can be found on sniff test special ops.
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- 12th Oct Hotfix - Dog cannot manually target a moving unit.
- Fixed some sound issues with the Attack Dog.
- Fixed the issues that allow the Attack Dog to eat the Crusader.
Forum Discussion Links :
|“||These ground units go straight for the jugular whether they're hunting down Infantry or charging mines. Attack Dogs are always rabid and always hungry for the kill.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Trained for the battlefield, the attack dog provides support by removing mines and excelling against infantry at close quarters. Advances in training have resulted in fewer attack dogs being lost in the mine removal process.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
Arf arf grrr Arf arf
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader • Hover Tank