|“||These ground units go straight for the jugular whether they're hunting down Infantry or charging mines. Attack Dogs are always rabid and always hungry for the kill.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Trained for the battlefield, the attack dog provides support by removing mines and excelling against infantry at close quarters. Advances in training have resulted in fewer attack dogs being lost in the mine removal process.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
|No||15||Best||Can't Hit||Can't Hit||Can't Hit|
|Level||Production Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Academy Level||Speed||Health||Range||Damage|
|2||1,056||1,280||67,500||60,800||0||1h 37m 30s||3||1.8||520||20|
Total time: 1d 18h 14m 35s
Total Metal: 4,993,180
Total Oil: 4,631,000
In Depth Information/Fun factsEdit
- You need to turn on the RUBI button for dogs to sniff out mines.
- At Level 10, they can dig up aorund 3 shaped charges (depending on the damage it took from deactivating mines) before dying instead of the usual one at lower levels.
- The Attack Dog with a maxed Barracks will repair in under 5 minutes at any level, allowing you to instant-heal it.
- They are the fastest infantry unit.
- The Attack Dog can only be unlocked through Special Events for 200 EXP. It can be unlocked in Operation: Hellstorm onwards for 1,500 XP.
- If Attack Dogs could attack Tanks and Buildings, 10 attack dogs would destroy a full plat of Mega Tanks and Behemoths in record time and a base would be left in rubble in less than 1 minute.
- The Attack Dog has less range than any other troop, including Suicide Bombers and Trucks.
- The update on April 3, 2013 changed the map speed of some units in the game. The Attack Dog now has a map speed of 16.7, which is much lower than before. The Rocket Buggy, Honey Badger and Humvee are all faster on the map. Rocket Buggies (and honey badgers), with a map speed of 27.3, appear to now be the most cost-effective unit for map scouting and deposit placement for quick deployment.
- The attack dog shakes their head while sniffing a mine.
Arf arf grrr Arf arf
Riflemen / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Heavy Gunner / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator / Elite • Medic • Tech
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee / Elite • RhinoElite • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck / Elite • Paladin • Shock Tank / Elite • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck / Elite • FAV • Laser Tank / Elite • Challenger • Hellfire / Elite • Mega Tank / Elite • Behemoth • Enforcer