|<< Prev||ATTACK DOG||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|No||15||Best||Can't Hit||Can't Hit||Can't Hit||0.9|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||1,500 xp|
|Total||37,815,610||34,036,300||3,200,000||2d 20h 14m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||Attack Dog Takes Reduced Damage From Land Mines|
Build & Repair Info
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Per Attack Dog Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||10m 24s||10m 43s||14m 18s||14m 18s||15m 43s|
|Repair||3m 14s||4m 18s||4m 18s||4m 44s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Attack Dog Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Land Mine Function
A unique function of the Attack Dog is its ability to " Sniff Out " and detonate any unseen Land Mines in an Enemy Base or Deposit, thus clearing the path for subsequent attacking ground forces.
To Find and Detonate Land Mines :
- Deploy Attack Dogs into a Enemy Base or Deposit
- Select the Attack Dogs you wish to use and Click Fire at Will ( )
- The Attack Dog will run to the nearest Land Mine to its position.
- Once the Land Mine is reached it takes approximately 2 Seconds for the Attack Dog to detonate the mine.
- If the Attack Dog survives the detonation it will move on the the next closest Land Mine*
- Only one Attack Dog at a time will lock onto and seek out each mine.
* Note: The Attack Dog will seek out the next mine on a horizontal line from the previously detonated one even if it is at a great distance than a mine located in a forward line.
|Number of Mines The Attack Dog Can Detonate Per Level|
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10||Lv 11||Lv 12||Lv 13||Lv 14||Lv 15||Lv 16|
Related Special Ops
|Sniff Test||Attack||Common||5 Mercenary Attack Dogs join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
History of Availability
|Unit Event Shop History|
|Event Shop Status||eXP Cost / WCP||Special Event|
|Introduction||100 xp||Operation: Warhawk|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Hellfire|
|Return to Event SHop||200 xp||Operation: Red Sky|
|eXP Restructure||1,500 xp||Operation: Hellstorm|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Attack Dog's Upgrade Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Attack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in the Game Update of Aug 06, 2014.
- The Attack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of May 01, 2014.
- The Attack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 4 in the Game Update of Jan 08, 2014.
- The Attack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 3 in the Game Update of Oct 30, 2013.
- The Attack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 2 in the Game Update of Aug 14, 2013.
- The Attack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level in the Game Update of May 30, 2013.
- The Attack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.
- TheAttack Dog received the ability to be upgraded to Level 9 in the Game Update of Nov 28,2012.
- The Attack Dog was introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Warhawk.
- The Attack Dog may freely pass over any Land Mine without detonating it. The Dog will only detonate a Mine if it is actively seeking it out.
- The Attack Dog was the first Infantry Unit to be offered as Special Event Prize.
- The Attack Dog may attack and kill all Ground Infantry Units including Hercules & Gladiators.
- One Dead Level 10+ Attack Dog at a time may be instanlly healed with a Level 10 Barracks.
- The Attack Dog's speed and ability to change direction instantly makes it a good unit bait non-direct firing weapons such aa Mortar and Hellfire Turrets.
- The Attack Dog with 20 has the lowest Range of any Unit, including the Suicide Bomber with a range of 25.
- The Attack Dog travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approximately 7m 30s giving it a Calculated Map Speed of 1.1 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- Pixel Sheet Code : 30
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||These ground units go straight for the jugular whether they're hunting down Infantry or charging mines. Attack Dogs are always rabid and always hungry for the kill.||”|
|— Event Shop Description|
|“||UNLEASHED - Your Attack Dogs are now Level 10, Commander. These blood-thirsty beasts are ready to stretch their legs... and their bite is just as bad as their bark.||”|
|— Level 10 Message|
|“||THIS DOG BITES - Your Veteran Level 5 Attack Dog is the most loyal companion you've got, Commander.||”|
|— Level 15 Message|
|“||It's not their bark the enemy has to worry about.||”|
|— Facebook Unlock Message|
- Kixeye Forum ( 00/00/00 ) - Thread Name ( Official ) - Relative Information