|Bonus XP||Bonus Medals|
For Special Events featuring periodic Fortress Waves the Player is given a chance to obtain Bonus eXP by Destroying specified Bonus XP Targets in a set amount of time. These Targets are identified by Small Winged Shield Icon floating above each.
Bonus XP Targets are unique for each Special Event and fit within the overall Theme of each.
- Bonus XP Targets are only found on Fortress Waves.
- There are 3 Bonus XP Targets per Fortress.
- Each Bonus XP Target is worth 100 to 200 XP.
- The Player is only awarded for the Bonus XP Targets completely destroyed during the first 5 Minutes of an Attack on the Fortress.
- If a Fortress is Reset so are all the Bonus XP Targets.
- The Player will have the gained 0 to 600 Bonus XP added to the XP awarded for the successful completion of the Fortress Wave.
The Bonus XP Targets by Event
|PAST BONUS XP TARGETS|
|The Helipad||Widowmaker Construction Bay||Zombie Factory|
|Archangel||Deadpoint & Deadpoint 2||Undead Rising & Undead Swarm|
|The Excavator||Titan Production Plant||Vercraft Arms Depot|
|Desert Recon & Devil's Grip||Red Storm (2014)||Hellstorm 2|
|M.A.Y.H.E.M. Target||Ironstrike Target|
|Floodgate, Floodgate 2 & Iron March||Iron Reign|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.