|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method||Related Info|
|Turret||Defense Lab||Dozer||Defense Platform|
Turret Range Comparison
|Turret Level||Turret Range Comparison Per Turret Level|
|Air Defense||Ground and Air Defense||Ground Defense|
|“||Level 7 Turrets are out in full force! Which Turret will you upgrade first, Commander?||”|
- All Turrets must be placed on a Defense Platform.
- The Cryo, Napalm, Plasma and Shock Turret each produce a Status Effect.
- Upgrading a Turret Type in the Defense Lab has no effect on Turrets already mounted on a Defense Platform.
- If a Base's Power Production drops below it's Power Requirement all Turret's RoF will be Reduced by 50%.
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Turrets no longer receive a 20% range bonus against air units; this is now applied only to ground units.
- 8th November - The Plasma and Rocket Barrage turrets have been improved and Kixeye've fixed the DPS and Rate of Fire display on all turrets.
Forum Discussion Links :