|CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE|
Unavailable Items are Units, Buildings or Turrets that are Not Currently Available to be Unlocked.
However, unlike Retired Items which are Units, Buildings or Turrets that at one time were Live ( in use ) in War Commander then Completely removed from the game, Unavailable Items may no longer be obtained but are still Live and in use by Players and Rogue Factions.
- No Longer Available to be Unlocked by new or existing Players.
- May still be in use on the bases of some Rogue Factions.
- May still in use by Players who had Unlocked the item prior to it being made unavailable.
- Unavailable Items have no change in Name, Appearance or Stats from becoming unavailable.
- Unavailable Items may still benefit from Game Updates which may increase their upgradable Level Ceiling.
- Unavailable Items may once again become Available for Unlocking in the future through different means.
|ALL REINTRODUCED ITEMS|
|Item Name||Classification||Final Event||Now Available In||Via Game Update|
|Napalm Turret||Turret||Operation: Deadpoint 2||Gear Store|
|Rocket Barrage Turret||Turret||Operation: Undead Rising||Gear Store||April 10th, 2014|
|Elite Shock Tank||Vehicle||Operation: Floodgate 2||Shadow Ops||June 26, 2014|
- The only Items to become Unavailable have been Special Event Prizes that were at least offered in the Event Shop for one Special Event.
- The Napalm Turret was the first Unavailable Item to be re-introduced to the game via a different method. In this case it became available in the Gear Store after it had been previously removed from the Event Shop.