|<< Prev||________COLOSSUS________||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|<< Prev||AVAILABLE FROM ADVANCED MISSION #1||Next >>|
|Required to Complete||1 Sickle Syndicate Bases|
|Requirements||Level 5 Command Center|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE GEAR STORE|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Academy Level||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)|
|3||4,500,000||4,050,000||0||1d 9h 36m||7||23,000||33,800||1||3,930||120||339|
|4||6,000,000||5,400,000||0||1d 23h 02m||7||27,600||44,000||1||4,145||123||375|
|5||7,500,000||6,750,000||0||2d 17h 51m||8||33,200||57,200||1||4,360||126||411|
|6||9,320,000||8,388,000||0||3d 20h 11m||8||39,800||74,400||1||4,575||130||448|
|7||11,390,630||10,251,600||0||5d 9h 9m||9||47,800||96,800||1||4,790||133||484|
|8||17,085,950||15,377,400||0||7d 12h 40m||9||57,400||125,800||1||5,005||136||520|
|9||25,628,930||23,066,000||0||10d 12h 56m||10||312,258||354,123||1||5,500||140||571|
|Total||230,723,370||217,155,000||4,000,000||34d 3h 34m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||The Colossus Receives Substantially More Health|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Per Colossus Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 46m|
|Repair||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||32m 05s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Colossus Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special Ops
|Double Diesel||Attack||Common||3 Colossus and 3 Hercules join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|Jolly Giant||Attack||Common||3 Mercenary Colossus join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|Heavy Lifting||Attack||Uncommon||5 Colossus and 5 Hercules join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||100,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|Advanced Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|Sickle Strongholds||Destroy Command Center of 1 Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases.||Collossus|
|Advanced Missions Do Not Become Available Until The Previous Advanced Mission is Completed.|
- The Colossus is Awarded for the completion of the 1st Advanced Missions. ( Destroy 1 Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases ).
- The Player must unlock the Colossus first before unlocking any of the other Advanced Mission Prizes.
- The Colossus became available from the Gear Store on October 17,2013.
- The Colossus received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 1st, 2014.
- The Colossus, although an Infantry Unit is immune to the Status Effect: Concussion .
- The Colossus, although an Infantry Unit is affected by the Status Effect: Shock .
- The Colossus and The Gladiator are tied for the Highest Health of any Infantry.
- With it's high Health the Colossus a very good Baiting Unit for Mortar and Rocket Barrage Turrets.
- The Colossus also makes a good Baiting Unit for defending Snipers.
- The Colossus cannot target or hit any Missile, including the missiles fired by the Hellfire, Hellstorm or Missile Silo.
- The Colossus travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approximately 8m 20s giving it a Calculated Map Speed of 1.0 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- A Level 10 Colossus starting at full Health can survive up to 14 direct hits from a Level 5 Mortar Turret (56 mortars) or 20+ barrages form a Level 5 Rocket Barrage Turret.
- The Colossus's Armor is similar in look to the real life Military EOD (Bomb Disposal Suit) .
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Equipped with heavy armor with a shotgun, the Colossus thrives on the front line of any battlefield.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Equipped with the heaviest armor possible and armed with a new combat shotgun, the Colossus shrugs off damage that would stop tanks in their treads.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
|“||LEAD THE CHARGE - Send your upgraded Colossus into battle and watch enemy bases go up in flames!||”|
|— R.U.B.I. (Upgraded to Level 10)|
|“||Well done, Commander! The Colossus Infantry Unit is now at your disposal. But remember - our battle against the Sickle Syndicate has only just begun.||”|
|— R.U.B.I. - Mission Complete|
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/16/13 ) - Introducing Medals ( Official ) - Introduction of the Colossus in the Gear Store.
Please note that the stats in the video are outdated and KIXEYE has nerfed the colossus stats.
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Viper X • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Vanquisher • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader • Hover Tank • BFG