|<< Prev||________COLOSSUS________||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|<< Prev||AVAILABLE FROM ADVANCED MISSION #1||Next >>|
|Required to Complete||1 Sickle Syndicate Bases|
|Requirements||Level 5 Command Center|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE GEAR STORE|
|3||4,500,000||4,050,000||0||1d 9h 36m||7||23,000||33,800||1||3,930||120||339|
|4||6,000,000||5,400,000||0||1d 23h 02m||7||27,600||44,000||1||4,145||123||375|
|5||7,500,000||6,750,000||0||2d 17h 51m||8||33,200||57,200||1||4,360||126||411|
|6||9,320,000||8,388,000||0||3d 20h 11m||8||39,800||74,400||1||4,575||130||448|
|7||11,390,630||10,251,600||0||5d 9h 9m||9||47,800||96,800||1||4,790||133||484|
|8||17,085,950||15,377,400||0||7d 12h 40m||9||57,400||125,800||1||5,005||136||520|
|9||25,628,930||23,066,000||0||10d 12h 56m||10||312,258||354,123||1||5,500||140||571|
|Total||230,723,370||217,155,000||4,000,000||34d 3h 34m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||The Colossus Receives Substantially More Health|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Barracks Build & Repair Times Per Colossus Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 39m||1h 46m|
|Repair||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||29m 43s||32m 05s|
|Level 10 Barracks Repair Costs Per Colossus Level|
|Times for other Barracks Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special Ops
|Double Diesel||Attack||Common||3 Colossus and 3 Hercules join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|Jolly Giant||Attack||Common||3 Mercenary Colossus join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||50,000|
|Heavy Lifting||Attack||Uncommon||5 Colossus and 5 Hercules join your attack after you deploy ground units.||1h||100,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|Advanced Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|Sickle Strongholds||Destroy Command Center of 1 Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases.||Collossus|
|Advanced Missions Do Not Become Available Until The Previous Advanced Mission is Completed.|
- The Colossus is Awarded for the completion of the 1st Advanced Missions. ( Destroy 1 Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases ).
- The Player must unlock the Colossus first before unlocking any of the other Advanced Mission Prizes.
- The Colossus became available from the Gear Store on October 17,2013.
- The Colossus received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 1st, 2014.
- The Colossus, although an Infantry Unit is immune to the Status Effect: Concussion .
- The Colossus, although an Infantry Unit is affected by the Status Effect: Shock .
- The Colossus and The Gladiator are tied for the Highest Health of any Infantry.
- With it's high Health the Colossus a very good Baiting Unit for Mortar and Rocket Barrage Turrets.
- The Colossus also makes a good Baiting Unit for defending Snipers.
- The Colossus cannot target or hit any Missile, including the missiles fired by the Hellfire, Hellstorm or Missile Silo.
- The Colossus travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approximately 8m 20s giving it a Calculated Map Speed of 1.0 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- A Level 10 Colossus starting at full Health can survive up to 14 direct hits from a Level 5 Mortar Turret (56 mortars) or 20+ barrages form a Level 5 Rocket Barrage Turret.
- The Colossus's Armor is similar in look to the real life Military EOD (Bomb Disposal Suit) .
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Equipped with heavy armor with a shotgun, the Colossus thrives on the front line of any battlefield.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Equipped with the heaviest armor possible and armed with a new combat shotgun, the Colossus shrugs off damage that would stop tanks in their treads.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
|“||LEAD THE CHARGE - Send your upgraded Colossus into battle and watch enemy bases go up in flames!||”|
|— R.U.B.I. (Upgraded to Level 10)|
|“||Well done, Commander! The Colossus Infantry Unit is now at your disposal. But remember - our battle against the Sickle Syndicate has only just begun.||”|
|— R.U.B.I. - Mission Complete|
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Level 9 Colossus damage is zeroed out. ( G.U. : Sept 5, 2014 )
Forum Discussion Links :
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/16/13 ) - Introducing Medals ( Official ) - Introduction of the Colossus in the Gear Store.
Please note that the stats in the video are outdated and KIXEYE has nerfed the colossus stats.
|Attack Dog • Colossus • Flamethrower • Gladiator • Heavy Gunner • Hercules • Mortar Team • Rifleman • Shock Trooper • Sniper • Stinger • Suicide Bomber • Valkyrie • Vanguard • Viper • Viper X • Wraith|
|Behemoth • BFG • Challenger • Crusader • Crusader X • Enforcer • Flak Tank • FAV • Gatling Truck • Hellfire • Honey Badger • Hover Tank • Humvee • Jackrabbit • Laser Tank • Mega Tank • Paladin • Razorback • Rhino • Rocket Buggy • Shock Tank • Suicide Truck • Vanquisher • Vanquisher Commander • Widowmaker • Widowmaker X • Widowmaker Prime|
|Banshee • Cobra • Copter Drones • Halcyon • Havoc • Hellstorm • Hellstorm Commander • Kondor • Raptor • Reaper Drone • Slayer Drone • Spectre • Thunderbolt • Titan • Warhawk • Wing Drones|
|Marauder • Striker • Wrecker|
|Artillery • Chinook • Zombie - Anti Air • Zombie (Bomber) • Zombie (Juggernaut) • Zombie (Normal)|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED UNITS|
|Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)|