War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Right-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
- The Death's Monument preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Death's Monument can not be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Death's Monument may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
|“||Nothing like the heads of your enemies to ward off further attacks. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!||”|
| || — Attribution [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
3.5 x 3.5