|DEATH FROM ABOVE WAR TROPHY
||A ornamental monument to commemorate a commander's achievement during a Special Event.
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE
||NONE - This building may not be upgraded.
||( C )
||( T )
War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked in the Event Shop, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Right-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
- The Death From Above War Trophy preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Death From Above War Trophy can not be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Death From Above War Trophy may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Death From Above War Trophy was the 29th War Trophy to be introduced to the Event Shop.
- The Death From Above War Trophy has a 3.5 x 3.5 Footprint.
- Pixel Sheet Code : Building 157
Firsts & Records
|“||The fury of the skies are yours to control.||”|
| || — Event Shop Description [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
3.5 x 3.5