T • C
|ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !|
- General Information Here....
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- Defensive Stances were replaced by Combat Controls in the Game Update of Feb 03, 2014.
- Defensive Stances were introduced in the Game Update of Oct 13, 2011.
- No Further Updates
- Defensive Stances were replaced with Combat Controls.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Set Defensive Stances - Troops can be ordered to stand ground, behave normally, or be agressive when defending your base! Experiment with different units and different stances to find the best combination for your base. To set a stance simply select a unit or group of units (double clicking or holding down SPACE and moving the mouse) and click the stance bottom right.||”|
|— Kixeye Forum Itroduction [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 00/00/00 ) - Thread Name ( Official ) - Relative Information
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.