For more information on Resources, see The Resources
Deposits earn Oil, Metal or Thorium resources at a set rate, continuously throughout the time you own it, without requiring a specific act of collection, like Oil Pumps and Metal Factories (While in your home base, if you look at your resource collection total, you will see the totals constantly increasing from the flow of resources from the deposits).
- Each Deposit size contains set defenses that can be repositioned, but not be upgraded. In addition, you may add one Platoon of your own units (max 1500) to guard the deposit once in control of it.
- Deposits can be obtained from either Rogue Factions (Yellow Color) or Enemy Players (Red Color). Control of Deposits is acquired by destroying all defense platforms from that deposit, and NOT the deposit building itself (the deposit building cannot be targeted).
- Deposits on the map have a rising field around them, setting them apart from bases.
- The resources aquired from Deposits DO NOT generate XP for the player.
- You can increase the collection from your deposit by using this three tactical special ops, 18 Wheeler, Deuce and a Half & Dragonfly. Refer this article Special Ops .
- Attacking a deposit of an Enemy Player may provoke him/her to retaliate, and will revoke any Damage Protection of your Base.
- A player will lose any Deposits that he/she owns when Relocating ("Jumping") out of a Sector.
Metal and Oil Deposits
|Depo Size||Per Min||Per Hr||Per Day||Level of Machine Gun||Level of Mortar||Level of Bunkers||Level of Mine Factory||Level of Defense Platform||Number of Turrets||Number of Bunkers|
Specific Info for Metal & Oil Deposits :
- Large and Giant rouge deposits now have drones that help defend themselves. However there is no drone silo and drones do not spawn after you take it.
- These deposits endlessly produce resources and once spawned will remain on the map regardless of ownership.
- There are six Special Ops that relate to Resource Deposits :
- 18 Wheeler, Deuce and a Half, Dragonfly and Jumbo Jet - Increase resource generation from deposits by 20%, 40%, 60% and 100% respectively.
- Forward Operating Base - Allows players to deploy platoons from any deposit that they own.
- Sky Sentinel - 5 Mercenary Paladins and 5 Warhawks deploy when a your deposits are under attack.
- New Rogue Faction Deposits will occasionally spawn on the map but on no set schedule.
|Depo Size||How Much Thorium||Per Min||Per Hr||Per Day||Level of Bunkers||Number of Bunker||Level of Mine Factory||Level of Defense Platform||Number of Turrets||Level of Turrets|
Those numbers are subjected to change.
Specific Info for Thorium Deposits :
- Each contain a set amount of Thorium that when depleted will cause the deposit to be removed from the map.
- Thorium starts depleting from the deposits as soon as they spawn regardless of onwnership.
- Spawn on a set schedual which can be seen on the upper part of the Map screen.
- Are placed under 30 min Damage Protection when taken over.
- Any Units on the deposit when it becomes Depleted and Removed from the Map will atuomaticly be sent back to the players base.
- May contain any of the current kinds of Turrets .