|DRAGON'S OATH TROPHY
||A ornamental monument to commemorate a commander's achievement during a Special Event.
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE
||NONE - This building may not be upgraded.
||( C )
||( T )
War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked in the Event Shop, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Left-Click" Menu of the Trophy to be removed.
- War Trophies that have been Stashed may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy preforms no actual function and is purely ornamental.
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy can not be destroyed.
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Dragon's Oath Trophy was the 7th War Trophy to be introduced to the Event Shop.
- Building Code : 93
|“||Do you have what it takes to survive Operation: Dragon's Oath? Win out and claim the Dragon's Oath Trophy for your Base.||”|
| || — Event Shop Description |
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
War Trophies Tab