|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||The Drone Silo automatically Deploys Drone Aircraft when a Base is under attack.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading the Drone Silo increases number of Drone Aircraft that can be housed and deployed to defend a Base.|
|REQUIREMENTS||Airfield • Level 3 Command Center|
|<< Prev||( C )||Defense Buildings||( T )||Next >>|
|( T )||RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY|
|For More Information On How To Obtain This Item See History of Availability|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level ( T )|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|Level 11||Level 12||Level 13||Level 14||Level 15||Total Experience Points = 82,821,162 xp|
|18,001,180||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
|Drone Silo Appearance Progression|
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3||LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5||LEVEL 6||LEVEL 7||LEVEL 8|
|LEVEL 9||LEVEL 10||LEVEL 11|
State of Repair
Click Expand to View This Section
Drone Silo Compatible Aircraft
The Drone Silo houses all Drone Silo Compatible Aircraft ( Drone Aircraft ) that will deploy when a Base is under attack.
- The Drone Silo has a Trigger Range ( Radius ) of 600
- The Drone Silo will begin deploying Drone Aircraft when an attacking Unit breaches the Drone Silo's Trigger Range.
- The Drone Silo, once activated will continue to deploy one Drone Aircraft at a time until it is empty or deactivated.
- The Drone Silo will Deactivate and recall any deployed Drone Aircraft that are not actively engaged or pursuing a Enemy Unit once all attacking Enemy Units exit the Drone Silo's Trigger Range.
- Fully Destroying the Drone Silo will simultaneously Destroy any and all deployed Drone Aircraft.
DRONE SILO INTERFACE
The Drone Silo interface may be accessed by Left Clicking the Drone Silo then selecting " OPEN " from the menu.
- Available Aircraft - Shows the Type & Number of Compatible Aircraft in the Airfield / Hangar that may be added to the Drone Silo.
- Availability Restriction - Only Drone Aircraft that have 100% Health into or out of the Drone Silo.
- Loaded Aircraft - Show each Drone Aircraft that currently loaded into the Drone Silo.
- Drone Silo Capacity - Show the Used / Total Drone Silo Capacity used by the Drone Aircraft currently housed in the Drone Silo.
- Drone Silo Level - Shows current Level of the Drone Silo.
ORDER OF DEPLOYMENT
The order in which the Drone Aircraft are deployed is determined by the Units the Drone Silo contains at that time.
The full Deployment Hierarchy is as follows :
Units not in the Drone Silo are removed from the Hierarchy and the remaining Units are adjusted up accordingly.
DEPLOYED DRONE AIRCRAFT BEHAVIOR
Drone Aircraft that have been deployed from the Drone Silo will behave as follows:
- All deployed Drone Aircraft are controlled solely by R.U.B.I.
- All deployed Drone Aircraft that are destroyed during an attack will be
- Repaired to the same Health as the Drone Silo
- Redeployed in subsequent attacks until the Drone Silo has been fully destroyed.
- All Drone Aircraft are deployed with the same level of Health as the Drone Silo at the start of the Attack.
- All deployed Drone Aircraft are subject to their individual Ranges when targeting a Enemy Unit.
- All deployed Drone Aircraft that have no viable Enemy Unit to attack will
- Hover or circle the Drone Silo until a viable Enemy Unit is detected
- Return to the Drone Silo upon its deactivation ( Closed ).
- All deployed Drone Aircraft are instantly destroyed upon the Drone Silo's destruction.
RELATIONSHIP TO AIRFIELD / HANGAR
The Drone Silo requires the Airfield to be constructed and function.
History of Availability
|Drone Silo Event Shop History|
|EVENT SHOP STATUS||eXP COST / WCP||SPECIAL EVENT|
|INTRODUCTION||12,500 xp||Operation: Red Swarm|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Warlord|
|RETURNED to Event Shop||12,500 xp||Operation: Crossfire|
|eXP Sale||9,375 ,xp||Operation: Cerberus & Cerberus 2|
|eXP Sale||9,375 ,xp||Operation: Iron March|
|eXP Sale||6,250 xp||Operation: Iron Reign & Iron Lord|
|eXP Sale||6,250 xp||Operation: Undead Swarm|
|eXP Increased • REMOVED||17,948 xp||Operation: Dragon's Oath|
|RETURNED to Event Shop • eXP Increased||34,188 xp||Operation: Scorched Earth|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Genesis|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Covenant|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Revelation|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Rapture|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Nighthawk|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Nightmare|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Nightfall|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Night's End|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Wildfire|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Frostbite|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Aftermath|
|eXP Sale||18,000 xp||Operation: Remnants|
|Last Chance Sale • REMOVED||18,000 xp||Operation: Descent|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated • eXP = Event Experience Points • WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
|Drone Silo Gear Store History|
|GEAR STORE STATUS||MEDAL COST||GAME UPDATE|
|ADDED to Gear Store||600||Game Update of November 26, 2014|
|Price Increased||1,200||Game Update of December 23, 2014|
|Price Reduction||100||Game Update Mar 24, 2016 ( Unannounced )|
|Offered in Gear Store Continuously|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Drone Silo added the night Owl to its list of Compatible Aircraft during Operation: Wildfire ( Nov 19, 2015 ).
- The Drone Silo increased its Construction Limit to 2 in the Game Update of Jun 06, 2015.
- The Drone Silo gained the ability to be Upgraded to Level 11 in the Game Update of Jun 06, 2015.
- The Drone Silo gained the ability to be Upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2014.
- The Drone Silo added the Halcyon to its list of Compatible Aircraft in the Game Updates of Sep 25, 2013.
- The Drone Silo was introduced via the Event Shop during Operation: Red Swarm - ( Feb 22, 2013 )
- No Further Update Information.
- Once unlocked the Drone Silo has a Construction Limit of 2.
- Each Drone Silo's individually has a Maximum Capacity of 1,600 at Level 10.
- The two Drone Silo's at Level 10 combine for a total Maximum Capacity of 3,200.
- The Drone Silo has a 4 x 4 Footprint at all levels.
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 36
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||This building automatically Deploys air drones when under attack! Turning your base into a no fly zone.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Brilliant work, Commander - no base defense system is complete without a Drone Silo!||”|
|— Facebook Unlock Message|
|“||IRON CURTAIN - What goes up must come down, Commander.||”|
|— Level 5 Message|
|“||AIR ALERT - Fill up your Level 10 Drone Silo with even more death and destruction.||”|
|— Level 10 Message|
Hit Expand to View This Section
- Is there any plan to adjust drone silo AI?
- Not currently - what’s the specific behavior that you don’t like? - AMA with WC Design Team ( Aug 26, 2014 )
|ASSOCIATED SOUND LIBRARY|
|SOUND||DESCRIPTION OR NOTES||PLAY|
|Drone Silo Doors||Sound produced by the Drone Silo Doors Opening & Closing|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.