|Building Description||This building automatically Deploys air drones when under attack! Turning your base into a no fly zone|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Drone Silo increases air units you can deploy to defend your base.
|Building Group||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||12,500 xp|
|Command Center lvl req|
Air units that can be housed inside
- As of Operation Deadpoint 2 the Halcyon can go into Drone Silo
- It's the only reward building which is not a turret.
- It releases drones one by one instead of all at once.
- It can only house units with "drone" in their name except the Halcyon.
- It automatically deploys drones without any command, when enemy units are within the silo's 600 range.
- Drones only take up max unit space when they are at your airfield. When moved to a silo they take up the Silo's space.
- Even if actively commanding the defense, drones from the silo are controlled by RUBI.
- When the silo is destroyed, all Drones (Copter Drones, Slayer Drones, Wing Drones, Reaper Drones and Halcyon) will be destroyed also.
- There is a bug on the description of the Drone silo . On the video and on the description of the building they said to the Silo need to 5h to be build . In reality you can build it instantly after you buy the building.
- Once drones was destroyed in battle in the Silo, it will not appear in battle until your attack ended
- Drone Silo maximum level was 6 until Command Center level 7 was added in patch as of 13th February 2014, now it has a max level of 10.
- Upgrading the Drone Silo to level 10 gives you 15,843,542 XP
|“||This building automatically Deploys air drones when under attack! Turning your base into a no fly zone.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Brilliant work, Commander - no base defense system is complete without a Drone Silo!||”|
|— Unlocks posted on FB|
|“||IRON CURTAIN - What goes up must come down, Commander. - R.U.B.I.||”|
|— Upgraded to Level 6|
- Fixed a bug with the Drone Silo spawning an infinite amount of units.
Retired / Unreleased Buildings