|Building Description||This building automatically Deploys air drones when under attack! Turning your base into a no fly zone|
|Effects of Upgrade||
Upgrading the Drone Silo increases air units you can deploy to defend your base.
|Building Group||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||15,000 xp|
|Total||47,840,000||45,756,000||4,250,000||1d 6h 15s|
Air units that can be housed inside
- As of Operation Deadpoint 2 the Halcyon can go into Drone Silo
- It's the only reward building which is not a turret.
- It releases drones one by one instead of all at once.
- It can only house units with "drone" in their name except the Halcyon.
- It automatically deploys drones without any command, when enemy units are within the silo's 600 range.
- Drones only take up max unit space when they are at your airfield. When moved to a silo they take up the Silo's space.
- Even if actively commanding the defense, drones from the silo are controlled by RUBI.
- When the silo is destroyed, all Drones (Copter Drones, Slayer Drones, Wing Drones, Reaper Drones and Halsyon) will be destroyed also.
- There is a bug on the description of the Drone silo . On the video and on the description of the building they said to the Silo need to 5h to be build . In reality you can build it instantly after you buy the building.
|“||This building automatically Deploys air drones when under attack! Turning your base into a no fly zone.||”|
|— In-game description|