|Building Description||The Drone Silo automatically Deploys Drone Aircraft when a Base is under attack.|
|Effects of Upgrade||Upgrading the Drone Silo increases number of Drone Aircraft that can be housed and deployed to defend a Base.|
|Building Group||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||12,500 xp|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
|Drone Silo Appearance Progression|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
State of Repair
Click Expand to View This Section
Drone Silo Compatible Aircraft
The Drone Silo houses all Drone Silo Compatible Aircraft ( Drone Aircraft ) that will deploy when a Base is under attack.
- The Drone Silo has a Trigger Range ( Radius ) of 600
- The Drone Silo will Activate and begin deploying Drone Aircraft when an attacking Unit breaches the Drone Silo's Trigger Range.
- The Drone Silo, once activated will continue to deploy one Drone Aircraft at a time until it is empty or deactivated.
- The Drone Silo will Deactivate and recall any deployed Drone Aircraft that are not actively engaged or pursuing a Enemy Unit once all attacking Enemy Units exit the Drone Silo's Trigger Range.
- Fully Destroying the Drone Silo will simultaneously Destroy any and all deployed Drone Aircraft.
DRONE SILO INTERFACE
The Drone Silo may be accessed by Left Clicking the Drone Silo then selecting " OPEN ".
- Available Aircraft - Shows the Type & Number of Drone Aircraft in the Airfield / Hangar that may be added to the Drone Silo.
- Availability Restriction - Only Drone Aircraft that have 100% Health into or out of the Drone Silo.
- Loaded Aircraft - Show each Drone Aircraft that has been placed into the Drone Silo.
- Drone Silo Capacity - Show the Total, Used Drone Silo Capacity used by the Drone Aircraft currently housed in the Drone Silo.
- Drone Silo Level - Shows current Level of the Drone Silo.
RELATIONSHIP TO AIRFIELD / HANGAR
- Drone Aircraft must be Produced ( Built ) in the Airfield prior to being transferred to the Drone Silo.
- Only Drone Aircraft that are being stored in the Hangar ( or Airfield ) may be Loaded into the Drone Silo.
- Only Drone Aircraft with 100% Health can be Loaded into the Drone Silo.
- Once a Drone Aircraft is Loaded into the Drone Silo its Capacity is transferred from the Aircraft Capacity ( Airfield + Hangar Capacities ) to the Drone Silo Capacity. This frees up room for additional Aircraft to be produced.
- However, in order for Drone Aircraft to be removed from the Drone Silo there must be adequate Aircraft Capacity available. If none is available then some existing Aircraft must be Scrapped or the either the Airfield or Hangar must be upgraded to make room for required unloading of the Drone Aircraft.
ORDER OF DEPLOYMENT
The order in which the Drone Aircraft are deployed is determined by the Units the Drone Silo contains at that time.
The full Deployment Hierarchy is as follows:
Unit Types not in the Drone Silo are removed from the Hierarchy and the lower types are adjusted up accordingly.
DEPLOYED DRONE AIRCRAFT BEHAVIOR
Drone Aircraft that have been deployed from the Drone Silo will behave as follows:
- Drone Aircraft deployed from the Drone Silo are controlled solely by R.U.B.I.
- Drone Aircraft are deployed with the same percentage of Health as the Drone Silo has.
- Drone Aircraft deployed by the Drone Silo that are destroyed during an attack will be redeployed again in subsequent attacks until the Drone Silo is fully Destroyed.
- Drone Aircraft deployed from the Drone Silo are subject to their individual Ranges when targeting a Enemy Unit.
- Drone Aircraft deployed from the Drone Silo that have no viable Enemy Unit in its Range will hover or circle the Drone Silo until a viable Enemy Unit enters its range or the Drone Silo is deactivated.
History of Availability
|Unit Event Shop History *|
|Event Shop Status||eXP Cost / WCP||Special Event|
|Event Shop Introduction||12,500 xp||Operation: Iron March|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Iron Reign|
|Event Shop Return||12,500 xp||Operation: Warlord|
|eXP Sale||9,375,xp||Operation: Cerberus|
|* Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
- The Drone Silo was introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Red Swarm.
- The Drone Silo added the Halcyon to its list of Compatible Aircraft in the Game Updates of Sep 25, 2013.
- The Drone Silo gain the ability to Upgrade to Levels 7 through 10, thus increasing its Capacity in the Game Updates of Feb 13, 2014.
- The Drone Silo may only be unlocked in the Event Shop during a Special Event.
- The Drone Silo requires an Airfield be constructed prior to it being built.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||This building automatically Deploys air drones when under attack! Turning your base into a no fly zone.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Brilliant work, Commander - no base defense system is complete without a Drone Silo!||”|
|— Facebook Unlock Message|
|“||IRON CURTAIN - What goes up must come down, Commander.||”|
|— R.U.B.I. - Level 6 Message|
|“||AIR ALERT - Fill up your Level 10 Drone Silo with even more death and destruction.||”|
|— R.U.B.I. - Level 10 Message|
- Kixeye Forum : 9/25 Update Notes - (9-25-13) (Official) - Halcyon added to Compatible Aircraft
- Kixeye Forum : Introducing Command Center 7 - (02-14-14) (Official) - Level 7-10 ugrades available.
Retired / Unreleased Buildings