|DUPLICATION PROTOCOL ( Epic Tech ) ( C ) ( T )|
|ASSOCIATED SCHEMATICS||Elite Legion Schematic|
|AVAILABLE FROM||Restricted Availability - See History of Availability|
|PRIMARY BENEFIT||Spawns Duplicates of the Elite Legion|
|COMPONENT CLASS||SCHEMATIC CLASS||COMPONENT SLOT||UPGRADE BUILDING||REQ. WORKSHOP LEVEL|
|Epic Tech||Infantry||Protocols||Workshop||Level 10|
|( T ) • ( C )||TACTICAL COMPONENT|
|661||DUPLICATION PROTOCOL ( Epic Tech ) : Grants Duplication Protocol Tactic : Spawns Duplicates of Legion ( Edit )|
|Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Workshop|
|Equip Cost / Unit||Capacity Used||Description|
|Metal||Oil||Thorium||Metal / Oil||Thor|
|DUPLICATION PROTOCOL : Level Description|
|1||When Active : Spawns 1 Duplicate of Legion|
Max Ammo : 2 • Reload : 2 hours hours • Cooldown : 90 seconds
|2||When Active : Spawns 2 Duplicates of Legion|
Max Ammo : 2 • Reload : 2 hours • Cooldown : 75 seconds
|3||When Active : Spawns 4 Duplicates of Legion|
Max Ammo : 2 • Reload : 2 hours • Cooldown : 60 seconds
|LIST OF ASSOCIATED SCHEMATICS ( T )|
- The Elite Legion must be selected prior to activation.
- The Duplication Protocol may then be activated by either :
- Left Mouse Clicking its icon located on the Cmd HUD.
- Pressing the " W " keyboard hotkey.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Duplication Protocol decreased its Reload Time to 2 Hours in the Game Update of ??? ??, 2016.
- The Duplication Protocol increased its Reload Time to 3 Hours in the Game Update of Aug 25, 2016.
- The Duplication Protocol increased its Max Ammo to 2 in the Game Update of Aug 25, 2016.
- The Duplication Protocol was introduced via the Workshop in the Game Update of Apr 21, 2016.
- No Further Updates.
- The Duplication Protocol requires a 60 Second cooldown period between the first and second use.
- The Duplication Protocol spawned Duplicates are NOT controlled by the Player.
- They are Fully controlled by A.I. with or without R.U.B.I. being activated.
- The Duplication Protocol spawned Duplicates :
- Are weaker than the equipped Elite Legion they spawn from by an undisclosed amount.
- Are immune to the Concussion ( ) Status Effect.
- Are immune to the Corrosion ( ) Status Effect.
- Are immune to the Cryo ( ) Status Effect.
- Are immune to the Shock ( ) Status Effect.
- Will continue to attack until destroyed or the attack is ended.
- The Duplication Protocol spawned Duplicates are programed with the following Attack Priority Order :
- A Duplication Protocol spawned Duplicate, once locked on to a target, will continue to fire at or follow the target until it or the target has been destroyed.
- The Duplication Protocol is a native component to the Elite Legion Schematic and is instantly available with the schematic.
- The Duplication Protocol spawned Duplicates strength may be enhanced by the Overclock Tactic.
- Duplicates must be in the Elite Legion's Range of Influence to be enhanced.
- The Duplication Protocol spawned Duplicates are Gold in color as apposed to the Red color of the Elite Legion.
- The Duplication Protocol at the time of release had a Max Ammo of 1 and a Reload Time of 30 minutes.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 182 & 182.dead
Firsts & Records
- War Commander Records :
- The first Schematic Component to spawn Duplicates of the equipped unit - The Duplication Protocol
- The first Schematic Tactical Component to spawn Duplicates of the equipped unit - The Duplication Protocol
|“||Duplication Protocol creates copies of Legion to fight by his side and draw fire!||”|
|— Elite Legion Description [src]|
|“||Legion spawns 4 duplicates of himself. Duplicates not as strong as Legion, but are Overclocked when Overclock is activated.||”|
|— Level 3 Command HUD Description [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 04/19/16 ) - Requiem - Shadow Ops Campaign - ( Official ) - Introduction Campaign
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
For more videos on this topic see : Duplication Protocol Additional Video