|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Vehicle||Tech Center||War Factory|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||35,000 exp|
|Requirements||Mega Tank Unlocked|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)|
|3||5,512,500||4,061,300||0||5d 4h 48m||10||570,600||760,500||1.0||13,400||330||2,929|
|4||7,717,500||6,945,800||0||6d 5h 46m||10||741,600||988,650||1.0||14,600||340||3,143|
|5||10,290,000||9,261,000||0||7d 11h 43m||10||963,900||1,285,200||1.0||15,800||350||3,922|
|Total||233,681,900||205,873,900||10,200,000||22d 22h 17m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||The Enforcer has a faster reload time|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Enforcer Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||9h 54m||10h 18m|
|Repair||1h 58m||2h 03m|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Enforcer Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Effective Enforcer Levels vs Turrets
|Turret Level||Level of Enforcer Required to Out Range Each Turret Type|
- Introduced in the Special Event - Operation: Archangel.
- Unlocking the Mega Tank is a prerequisite to unlocking the Enforcer.
- Where as normal shots from vehicles such as tanks impact and damage only the Enemy Unit in the front of a line, shots from the Enforcer's Railgun will pass through and Damage all Enemy Units in a straight line until the maximum range is reached.
- The Enforcer has no special resistance to the Plasma Turret, but due to the high amount of Health it has, the Enforcer can take up to 2 hits from the Plasma Cannon.
- On the Preview Server for Operation: Archangel the Enforcer's shot was a Blue Laser similar to the Elite Laser Tank. However, in the Final Released Version this was change visually to a projectile type shot.
Request For Information by Admin
Please Help with this page by clicking "Expand" to reveal a list of Needed Information and other Admin Requests.
-- PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS SECTION --
Below is a list of specific information being requested by the Admin to help complete this page.
Please post all replies in the Comment Section
Request for Needed Information :
- Level 11 Damage stat.
- Build Times ( Found in the War Factory Build Stats ) and Repair Times with a Level 10 War Factory ( This is done by placing 1 Dead Enforcer in a platoon by itself and hovering cursor over the repair button ). See following example:
Request for Specific Screenshot or Pics :
- Shots of the Stats for each Enforcer Level taken from the War Factory Build Screen like this. Doesn't matter the level of War Factory for these but if not Level 10 please specifiy what it is ( No cropping needed - we can do it )
Request for Answers to General Questions :
Whenever possible please provide screenshots of information. This is especially helpful when giving corrected information of data that has been requested to be verified.
Be Aware : Due to a Bug with the In-Game Stats on Upgade Screens Please only use Unit Stat Info from the Airfield, Barracks or War Factory. Only the the Upgrade Cost & Time should be taken from the Academy or Tech Center.
|“||Outfitted with high-powered, electromagnetic railgun technology, the Enforcer's projectile shreds through anything caught in its path.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Outfitted with high-powered, electromagnetic railgun technology, the Enforcer's projectile shreds through anything caught in its path. Lightweight Thorium alloys allow a higher rate of fire.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader