|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|YES||CAN'T HIT||CAN'T HIT||Best|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Def Lab||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- Flak is the Aerial equivalent of Splash Damage. Upon hitting a target an explosion is produced which will damage anything in close proximity to the point of impact.
- The Flak Gun Turret is unable to target incoming Missiles including Hellfire Missiles from the Hellfire or Hellstorm and any Missile fired from the Missile Silo.
- The Flak Gun Turret is the only Turret that exclusively targets only Aircraft.
- The Level 5 Flack Gun Turret is the only Level 5 Turret that can outrange both the Level 10+ Cobra & Level 10+ Warhawk.
- A Level 1 Hellstorm can outrange Level 5 of the Flak Gun Turret. However, a Level 5 Hellstorm is required to outrange a Level 6 Flak Gun Turret.
- The Flak Gun Turret very effective against Hovering Aircraft such as the Cobra and Hellstorm but they are much less effective against the fast moving Strafing Aircraft such as the Thunderbolt and Raptor.
- The Level 6 Flak Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov. 13th 2013.
|“||Flak protects your airspace with clouds of shrapnel, easily bringing down groups of enemy aircraft.||”|
|— In-game description|