|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||Gives Units Defending a Base a Bonus in Damage. Also used to test Base's Defense with Rogue attacks.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading increases the Bonus Damage Percentage applied to the Units Defending the Base.|
|REQUIREMENTS||Level 3 Command Center|
|<< Prev||( C )||Defense Buildings||( T )||Next >>|
|Base Defense Platoon|
|Metal||Oil||Damage Bonus||Repair Time|
|1||50,000||50,000||2h||3||600||+ 4%||- 1%|
|2||75,000||75,000||2h||3||800||2,150||+ 6%||- 2%|
|3||100,000||100,000||2h||3||1,000||2,900||+ 8%||- 3%|
|4||125,000||125,000||2h||4||1,400||2,900||+ 12%||- 4%|
|5||150,000||150,000||2h||5||2,000||+ 18%||- 5%|
|6||200,000||200,000||12h||7||2,600||+ 24%||- 7%|
|7||250,000||250,000||12h||7||3,200||3,000||+ 30%||- 9%|
|8||500,000||500,000||12h||7||3,800||3,000||+ 36%||- 11%|
|9||1,000,000||1,000,000||12h||7||4,400||3,000||+ 42%||- 13%|
|10||1,500,000||1,500,000||12h||7||5,000||3,000||+ 48%||- 15%|
|11||50,000,000||50,000,000||1d||12||5,000||3,000||+ 48%||- 18%|
|12||100,000,000||100,000,000||1d||12||5,000||3,000||+ 48%||- 21%|
|13||150,000,000||150,000,000||1d||12||5,000||+ 48%||- 24%|
|14||200,000,000||200,000,000||1d||12||5,000||+ 48%||- 27%|
|15||250,000,000||250,000,000||1d||12||5,000||+ 48%||- 30%|
|16||300,000,000||300,000,000||2d||13||5,000||+ 48%||- 34%|
|17||350,000,000||350,000,000||2d||13||5,000||+ 48%||- 38%|
|18||400,000,000||400,000,000||2d||13||5,000||+ 48%||- 42%|
|20||500,000,000||500,000,000||2d||13||5,000||+ 48%||- 50%|
Upgrade Experience ( XP )
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level ( T )|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|Level 11||Level 12||Level 13||Level 14||Level 15||Level 16||Level 17||Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
|Total Experience Points = 24,555,395 xp|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
Appearance Progression / States of Repair
|NORMAL - 100% to 50% Health||DAMAGED - 49% to 1% Health||DESTROYED - 0% Health|
|LEVELS 1 - 4|
|LEVELS 5 - 9|
|LEVELS 10 - 19|
|TOTAL REPAIR TIME 0% to 100% : 25 min|
|STANDARD MISSION ( T )|
|MISSION||ICON||MISSION DESCRIPTION||COMPLETION AWARDS||IMAGES|
|Enemy in Heat||Build the Go-Go Bar.||10,000||10,000||X||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
The Go-Go Bar preforms two useful Functions for the Player.
Base Defenders Damage Bonus
- The Go-Go Bar provides a Damage Bonus vs All to most Defending Units in a Player or Rogue Base.
- The Go-Go Bar's Damage Bonus IS applied to the following Units when defending a base :
- The Go-Go Bar's Damage Bonus IS NOT applied to the following when defending a base :
- The Go-Go Bar's Damage Bonus is a Percentage Increase of the Defending Units Listed Damage.
- This Damage Bonus percentage is determined by the level of the Go-Go Bar.
- The Go-Go Bar's Damage Bonus is NOT ACTIVE if the Go-Go Bar is
- Fully Destroyed ( 0% Health ). The Damage Bonus Resumes as soon as repairs begin.
- Under Construction or being Upgraded.
Base Defense Testing
The Go-Go Bar may be used to activate a Rogue Attack in order to test their Base's Defensive Set-Up.
- The Go-Go Bar has a maximum Capacity of 2,600 to be used in the Test Attack.
- The Test may consist of any combination of Infantry, Vehicles, Aircraft, Missiles or Mercenary Mech.
- Only Units that the Player has unlocked may be deployed from the Go-Go Bar during the Test Attack.
- The Level of the Units used in the Teat Attack will be equal to that of the Player's Unit Upgrades.
- The Units may randomly be Customized with one of the Player's Workshop Schematic Designs.
- The Units are not controlled by the Player during the Test Attack.
- A random selection of Units may be deployed in the Test Attack by pressing the Randomize button.
- The direction of the Test Attack is selected by the Player from one of eight spawn locations.
- Test Attacks may be stopped at any time by clicking the Stop button located at the top of the screen.
- Damage dealt to the Player's Base and Base Defense Units by the Test Attack is "Live Damage"
- No Resources are lost during a Test Attack from the destruction of the Resource Buildings or Command Center.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Go-Go Bar restructured its Power Usage for all Levels in the Game Update of Apr 18, 2018.
- The Go-Go Bar began granting a Repair Time Reduction for Units in the Defense Platoon in the Game Update of Mar 07, 2018
- The Go-Go Bar reduced Upgrade Costs for Levels 3 to 10 in the Game Update of Mar 07, 2018.
- The Go-Go Bar reduced Upgrade Times for Levels 2 to 5 in the Game Update of Mar 07, 2018.
- The Go-Go Bar gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 20 in the Game Update of Mar 07, 2018.
- The Go-Go Bar restructured its Upgrade Times for all levels in the Game Update of Dec 22, 2016.
- The Go-Go Bar Upgrade Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Go-Go Bar gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2014.
- The Go-Go Bar added Missiles for testing in the Game Update of Nov 20, 2013.
- The Go-Go Bar Art & Footprint sizes were reduced in the Game Update of Jul 11, 2013.
- The Go-Go Bar became a Defense Building the Game Update of ( Between May 16 & Jun 16, 2013 ).
- The Go-Go Bar began granting Defending Units a Damage Bonus in the Game Update of Jul 03, 2012.
- The Go-Go Bar gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 5 in the Game Update of Jul 03, 2012.
- The Go-Go Bar added a "Randomize" button in the Game Update of Jul 03, 2012.
- The Go-Go Bar UI was revamped in the Game Update of Jul 03, 2012.
- The Go-Go Bar was introduced with the Official Public Beta release of War Commander on Sept 08, 2011.
- The Go-Go Bar requires a Level 3 Command Center to unlock.
- The Go-Go Bar was originally intended to say "Free Beer" but was set as "Free Sex" and never changed. (Ref)
- This was eventually change to read "Showtime!" in an unknown update in Feb 2014 .
- The Go-Go Bar appearance was temporarily changed on July 04, 2013 to reflect the US Independence Day.
- Added American Flags and Red, White & Blue bunting displayed on the interface.
- Added American Flag flying on the exterior.
- Added animated Fire Work display when Moused Over or Targeted.
- The Go-Go Bar was originally released as a Military Building.
- It was later moved to Defense Buildings to reflect the addition of the newly added Defense Bonus.
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 19
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The Go-Go Bar improves troop morale, giving your units bonus damage when defending your base. Rogue Factions love it too - turn up the music to lure them to your base so you can test your defenses.||”|
|— In-Game Description [src]|
|“||ENEMY IN HEAT - Commander, you can now lure enemies to your base with promise of kinky music and plenty of skin.||”|
|— Level 1 Message [src]|
|“||FLESH AND GUNS - Rebel soldiers love your Level 5 Go-Go Bar. I love watching them get blown to bits by our guns. Win-win!||”|
|— Level 5 Message [src]|
|“||Everyone loves a good show!||”|
|— Level 5 Facebook Announcement|
|“||MORALE BOOSTER - Don't have too much fun - invaders are close behind!||”|
|— Level 10 Message [src]|
|“||MISSION - Commander, did you know how easy it can be to manipulate men? Throw a pretty girl in front of them and they lose all sense. We could use this to our advantage by constructing a Go-Go Bar to lure our enemies to our base.||”|
|— Mission - Enemy In Heat [src]|
|“||MISSION - Excellent, Commander! Now all we have to do is turn on the neon and watch them come to us.||”|
|— Mission - Enemy In Heat - Complete [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 07/13/12 ) - Attention Commanders -- New Go-Go Bar and Bug Fixes!! ( Official ) -Revamped Go-Go Bar
- Kixeye Forum ( 07/11/13 ) - 7/11 - Maintenance Notes ( Official ) - Footprint Reduced.
- Kixeye Forum ( 11/20/13 ) - 11/20 Update Notes ( Official ) - Missiles added
- Kixeye Forum ( 02/13/14 ) - Introducing Command Center 7 ( Official ) - upgradable to Level 10.
- Kixeye Forum ( 12/22/16 ) - WrongThinker Thinks #09 - Building Upgrade Times: Revisited ( Official )
- Kixeye Forum ( 03/07/18 ) - Command Center 13 Briefing ( Official ) - Level 13 CC Introduction.
|ASSOCIATED SOUND LIBRARY|
|SOUND||DESCRIPTION OR NOTES||PLAY|
|Go-Go Bar Music||Music attarcks Rouge Factions and plays durring Test Attack.|
Gallery - Animated
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
For more videos on this topic see : Go-Go Bar Additional Video