T • C
|ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !|
Boss Unit Features
- The Hannibal Boss has a very high Health & Range while dealing very high Damage.
- These actual stats have never been officially disclosed by Kixeye.
- The Hannibal Boss will NOT fire upon any Units NOT deployed from a Platoon.
- The Hannibal Boss is a very unique large modified version of the Warhorse.
- It is equipped with two barrels compared to 1 seen on the Warhorse.
- It also has has 2 bulldozer blades on the front of the main units body beneath the barrels.
- It has a unique camo-like War Paint.
- The Hannibal Boss is the only Boss Unit not to represent a Leader of a Rogue Faction.
- The Hannibal Boss is the 2nd Boss Unit to be introduced.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates
Firsts & Records
- Kixeye Forum ( 04/19/16 ) - Update Notes - Thursday 04/21/16 - ( Official ) - Introduction Thread
- Kixeye Forum ( 04/24/16 ) - Eastern Horde 80 Hannibal Boss Base Discussion and Tips! - Player Discussion
Gallery - Representative World Map Icons
Gallery - Dialogs
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
For more videos on this topic see : Additional Video
|( C )||SPECIAL UNITS||( EDIT )|
|APC Spartan • Chinook • Medic • Researcher • Survivor • Tech • V2 Artillery|
|Archer • Bighorn • Billy Goat • Militia • Sidewinder|
|Cleric • Deacon • Gallant • Steward|
|CHRG-R • S-80|
|Zombie Berserker • Zombie Boomer • Zombie Crawler • Zombie Dog • Zombie Fresh • Zombie Fresh Crawler • Zombie Juggernaut • Zombie Nemesis • Zombie Rocket • Zombie Runner • Zombie Sleeper • Zombie Spitter • Zombie Thorium Juggernaut • Zombie Walker|
|Mothership • Stalker|
|Hannibal Boss • Herald Boss • Kane Boss • Kronos Boss • Malachi Boss • Nightshade Boss • Siege Squadron Boss • Shadow Boss • Veng Boss|