|<< Prev||________HAVOC________||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|<< Prev AVAILABLE FROM ADVANCED MISSION #2 Next >>|
|Required to Complete||15 Sickle Syndicate Base|
|Requirements||Colossus / Raptor|
|AVAILABLE FROM THE GEAR STORE|
|Requirements||Colossus / Raptor|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)|
|3||6,480,000||7,776,000||0||5d 04h 48m||7||180,000||240,000||1.3||45,000||225||160|
|4||9,331,200||11,197,500||0||6d 05h 46m||7||350,000||900,000||1.3||47,500||240||180|
|5||13,436,925||16,124,250||0||7d 11h 43m||8||456,976||1,328,600||1.3||50,000||255||200|
|6||19,349,175||23,218,950||0||8d 23h 40m||9||594,072||1,793,616||1.3||52,500||265||210|
|7||23,000,000||23,000,000||0||10d 18h 48m||9||772,288||2,421,376||1.3||55,000||268||220|
|8||25,000,000||25,000,000||0||12d 22h 34m||9||1,003,976||3,268,864||1.3||59,000||271||230|
|9||27,000,000||27,000,000||0||15d 12h 41m||9||1,003,976||3,268,864||1.3||60,450||287||261|
|Total||3,000,000||66d 23h 5m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||The Havoc Gains Substantially More Health|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times Per Havoc Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||6h 52m||10h 3m||20h 10m|
|Repair||1h 22m||3h 47m|
|Level 10 Airfield Repair Costs Per Havoc Level|
|Times for other Airfield Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Effective Havoc Levels vs Turrets
|Turret Level||Havoc Level Required to Out Range|
Related Advanced Mission
|Mission||Icon||__________Mission Description__________||Awards for Completion|
|Sickle Strike||Destroy Command Center of 15 Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases.||Havoc Unlocked|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- Earned by completing the 2nd Advanced Mission : Destroy 15 - Level 40 Sickle Syndicate Bases.
- Players are required to unlock the Raptor then the Colossus prior to unlock the Havoc.
- Became available from the Gear Store on October 17,2013 within the cost of 490 medals to unlock.
- The Havoc's Damage ranges from 120 to 392 giving it the Lowest Damage Stats of any Aircraft.
- The Havoc has the highest Health of any Hovering Aircraft, and the third highest overall following the Spectre (270,000) and the Kondor (165,000+).
- The Havoc's extremely low Damage and high Health usually relegates its roll to that of a Shield for other Aircraft, protecting them from damage and allowing them to get in and attack defenses they would normally not out range.
- The Havoc's armor type is extremely resistant to Damage from Flak and Explosive Weapons such as the Flak Tank, Flak Turret and the Stinger. This make the Machine Gun Weapons such as the Machine Gun Turret, Gatling Truck or Heavy Gunner a better choice to Defend against it.
- With a Havoc using 500 space a Level 10 Airfield ( Total Capacity of 1400 ) can hold the following combinations of Aircraft ( just a few possibilities ) :
- The Havoc's Range was Increased (+25 all Levels) with the release of Game Update: October 24, 2013.
Request For Information by Admin
Please Help with this page by clicking "Expand" to reveal a list of Needed Information and other Admin Requests.
-- PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS SECTION --
Below is a list of specific information being requested by the Admin to help complete this page.
Please post all replies in the Comment Section
Request for Needed Information :
- Level 12 Stats
- Build Times ( Found in the Airfield Build Stats ) and Repair Times --- BUT ONLY FOR LEVEL 10 AIRFIELD.
Request for Verification of Existing Information :
- Upgrade Progression Table Stats - There are some strange numbers on the table that don't look right so if you have a Havoc - Level 2 thru 11 please verify existing Stats. If error is found post a screen shot of the correct stats ( FROM AIRFIELD ).
- Level 10+ repair time, is it exactly 4 hours?
Request for Specific Screenshot or Pics :
- Shots of the Stats for each Havoc Level taken from the Airfild Build Screen like this. Doesn't matter the level of Airfield for these but if not Level 10 please specifiy what it is ( No cropping needed - we can do it )
Request for Answers to General Questions :
Whenever possible please provide screenshots of information. This is especially helpful when giving corrected information of data that has been requested to be verified.
Be Aware : Due to a Bug with the In-Game Stats on Upgade Screens Please only use Unit Stat Info from the Airfield, Barracks or War Factory. Only the the Upgrade Cost & Time should be taken from the Academy or Tech Center.
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader • Hover Tank