|<< Prev||HELLFIRE TURRET||Next >>|
|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defens|
|Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|Bringing Hell||Unlock Hellfire Turret in Defense Lab||2,000,000||2,000,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- The Hellfire Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Oct 19, 2012.
- The Level 6 Hellfire Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13th 2013.
- The Level 7 Hellfire Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014.
- The Level 8 Hellfire Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014.
- The Hellfire Turret's missile may be targeted and shot down by any Unit that is able to Fire on Aircraft except the Flak Tank and Standard or Elite Valkyrie.
- The Hellfire Turret's missile may not be targeted and shot down by a Customized Sniper.
- A Level 5 Hellfire Turret can be outranged by a Level 7 Hellfire.
- From Level 1 to Level 5 the Hellfire Turret fires 1 missile at a time that fly in a slow moving arc. This makes it very ineffective against moving targets.
- At Level 6 the Hellfire Turret fires 2 missiles simultaneously, both with an increase velocity over the single missile of previous levels. In addition, the two missiles split into clusters just prior to impact similar to the missiles fired form the Elite Hellfire.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Hellfires are medium-range rockets that pack a serious punch. These turrets rain down devastation on base invaders.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||ROCKET LAUNCH - Everyone knows that if you play with fire, you're going to get burned, Commander!||”|
|— R.U.B.I. (Unlocks Hellfire Turret)|
|“||BRAG UNLOCKS HELLFIRE TURRET - Screams of terror will be like music to your ears, Commander.||”|
|“||MISSION - Commander, you should research the Hellfire Turret. Then we can lay out a fire filled welcome mat four our foes.||”|
|— Mission - Bringing Hell|
|“||MISSION - Excellent Commander! I can already imagine our enemies bursting into flames.||”|
|— Mission - Bringing Hell Complete|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings