|<< Prev||HELLFIRE TURRET||Next >>|
|______Class______||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defense Lab||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
|Mission||Icon||__________Description__________||Awards for Completion|
|Bring Hell||Unlock Hellfire Turret in Defense Lab||2,000,000||2,000,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
|“||Greetings all, Just wanted to let you know that we're monitoring the Hellstorm/Hellfire projectile overkill situation very closely. We're going to be adding health to those projectiles and all Missiles in next week's release. These changes should return these units to the level of effectiveness that they enjoyed before the overkill targeting changes, but we will closely monitor the situation and make further adjustments if needed.||”|
|— KIXEYE CM Chris [src]|
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
Forum Discussion Links :
- The Hellfire Turret's missile may be targeted and shot down by any Unit that is able to Fire on Aircraft except the Flak Tank and Standard or Elite Valkyrie.
- The Hellfire Turret's missile may not be targeted and shot down by a Customized Sniper.
- A Level 5 Hellfire Turret can be outranged by a Level 7 Hellfire.
- The Level 6 Hellfire Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov. 13th 2013.
- From Level 1 to Level 5 the Hellfire Turret fires 1 missile at a time that fly in a slow moving arc. This makes it very ineffective against moving targets.
- At Level 6 the Hellfire Turret fires 2 missiles simultaneously, both with an increase velocity over the single mmissile of previous levels. In addition, the two missiles split into clusters just prior to impact similar to the missiles fired form the Elite Hellfire.
- The Level 7 Hellfire Turret was introduced in the Game Update of March 5th 2014.
|“||Commander, you should research the Hellfire Turret. Then we can lay out a fire filled welcome mat four our foes.||”|
|“||Hellfires are medium-range rockets that pack a serious punch. These turrets rain down devastation on base invaders.||”|
|— In-game description|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings