|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defense Lab||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Hellfire Turret's missile may be targeted and shot down by any Unit that is able to Fire on Aircraft except the Flak Tank and standard Valkyrie.
- The Hellfire Turret's missile may not be targeted and shot down by a Customized Sniper.
- A Level 5 Hellfire Turret can be outranged by a Level 7 Hellfire.
- The Level 6 Hellfire Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov. 13th 2013.
- From Level 1 to Level 5 the Hellfire Turret fires 1 missile at a time that fly in a slow moving arc. This makes it very ineffective against moving targets.
- At Level 6 the Hellfire Turret fires 2 missiles at once both with an increase velocity over the missiles of previous levels and split into clausters like elite hellfire missiles.
|“||Hellfires are medium-range rockets that pack a serious punch. These turrets rain down devastation on base invaders.||”|
|— In-game description|