|“||Hercules rules the battlefield in MK-8 armored exoskeletons outfitted with XM18 mini-guns and 25mm grenade launchers. Hercules get a 20% range increase against aircraft.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||The MK-9 Hercules armored exoskeleton is out fitted XM18 mini-guns and heavier top plating to protect against projectiles fired from the air. Hercules get a 20% range boost against aircraft.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Academy Level Required||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)||Def. Range vs Air (Range+20%)|
== Repair Time At Level 10 32:05 (Level 10 Barracks )==
- The real reference is to a line said by Rowdy Roddy Piper in the 1988 movie, "They Live".
- Although nothing like the Hercules exists in real life, Hercules are mentioned as future soldiers (AMP units) in the movie "Avatar" in which their guns are superior against soldiers or air units but they are vulnerable in tank fire. There are experimental exoskeletons in the military used to help lift heavy loads, but none of these have mini-guns on them.
- The description states "has 25mm Grenade Launcher" however in game they only use machine guns.
- The Hercules is an unusual unit, it shares a similar armor type of vehicles, it is somewhat resistant to gunfire including Sniper rounds.
- Vulnerable to shock weaponry and can be stunned (by Shock Trooper , Shock Tank & Shock Turret ) despite being classified as a infantry unit.
- However it is immune to stunning from the slayer drone.
- Hercules has 2 Machine Guns but only fires through one
- Hercules is the main unit in the background of War Commander Wiki Along with Rifleman and Mega Tanks.
- Even though the Hercules is mostly machine it has 1 man in the inside so when the Hercules get's killed it leaves behind blood instead of a scrap heap.
- Due to longer range and higher damage and health per space, Hercules is better for base defense than Elite Gatling Truck if you are only attacked infrequently. However, due to repair time and movement speed the Elite Gatling Truck is generally the better option.
- Hercules size were originally to be big(Compared to maxed barricades level) but later was changed.
Riflemen / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Heavy Gunner / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator / Elite • Medic • Tech
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee / Elite • RhinoElite • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck / Elite • Paladin • Shock Tank / Elite • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck / Elite • FAV • Laser Tank / Elite • Challenger • Hellfire / Elite • Mega Tank / Elite • Behemoth • Enforcer