|“||The speedy Honey Badger outflanks and assaults other tanks at close range with no regard for any danger it may be in.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||The Honey Badger uses speed and maneuverability as an advantage to outclass larger tanks, turning much faster when compared to other tanks ensures this unit will never be in one place for long.||”|
|— Level 10 Description|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)|
Yellow values show an improvement of a stat since the previous level.
Underlined values show the max value for each stat.
- They are really fast and that gives them ability to go around Mega Tanks and destroy them easily (as shown in video)
- Honey badges are good taking out mega tanks but not the elite mega tanks,making them highly ineffective
- Players will receive a message "honey badger don't give a shit!" upon upgrading them to level 10.
- The Honey Badger is based on the real life "honey badger".
- One of the fastest scouts in the game - no good as tanks - but great scouts
- They are a great distraction to Megas , thus allowing base defense to take over.
- If you search "Pz II Luch", you will notice that the Honey Badger looks like a Luch. See it for yourself.
- When a Honey Badger is maxed, they do more damage than Rhinos , but have less than half the health of a Rhino.
- The Honey Badger at Level 10 features a higher turn speed but not higher speed.
- The Honey Badger is considered a tank because it uses tank tracks instead of wheels.
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Mega Tank • Behemoth
Elite Riflemen • Elite Heavy Gunner • Elite Gladiator • Elite Humvee • Elite Rhino • Elite Suicide Truck • Elite Gatling Truck • Elite Shock Tank • Elite Laser Tank • Elite Hellfire • Elite Mega Tank • Elite Warhawk