|Hover Tank||Elite Hover Tank||Hover Tank Schematic|
|<< Prev||HOVER TANK||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Vehicle||Tech Center||Tech Center|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||40,000 xp|
|AVAILABLE FROM SHADOW OPS MISSION|
|Prize Tier||Tier # 2|
|Shadow Op Cycle||Cycle # 5|
|16||46,358,400||41,722,600||4,000,000||15d 12h 41m||10||1,750,000||1,750,000||2.1||44,460||390||11,400|
|Total||337,213,350||300,299,875||16,200,000||16d 21h m||Note : Showing Data from Non-Customized Unit|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage :||The Unit Receives An Increased In Speed and Fire Rate|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Hover Tank Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||4h 24m||4h 24m||4h 24m||4h 24m||4h 24m||4h 24m||4h 24m||4h 24m||5h 50m||4h 57m|
|Repair||52m 49s||52m 49s||52m 49s||52m 49s||52m 49s||52m 49s||52m 49s||52m 49s||55m 01s||59m 25s|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Hover Tank Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Effective Hover Tank Levels vs Turrets
|Turret Level||Level of Hover Tank Required to Out Range Each Turret Type|
|Table Reflects Non-Customized Range Stats Only !!!|
History of Availability
|Hover Tank Event Shop History|
|Event Shop Status||eXP Cost / WCP||Special Event|
|Introduction||40,000 xp||Operation: Devil's Grip|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Red Storm (2014)|
|Return to Event Shop||40,000 xp||Operation: Hellstorm 2|
|eXP Sale||20,000 xp||Operation: Floodgate 2|
|eXP Sale||20,000 xp||Operation: Cerberus 2|
|eXP Sale||20,000 xp||Operation: Iron March|
|Wave Checkpoint Prize||Wave 10||Operation: Undead Swarm|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
|Hover Tank Shadow Ops History|
|Availability Status||Prize Tier||Cycle Number||Cycle Dates|
|Shadow Op Introduction||Tier 2||1 thru 3||June 27, 2014 Thru Sept 25, 2014|
|Return to Shadow Ops||Tier 2||5||Oct 31, 2014 Thru Nov 21, 2014|
|Only Offered As Shadow Ops Prize For Dates Listed|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Hover Tank's Upgrade Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Hover Tank received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in the Game Update of Aug 06, 2014.
- The Hover Tank received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of Apr 02, 2014.
- The Hover Tank may pass over the AoE portion of the Status Effects : Cryo & Napalm without being affected due to its lack of ground contact. However it will catch fire and suffer damage from both if it takes a direct hit.
- The Hover Tank passes over and thus is immune to Land Mines.
- The Hover Tank may Target and Fire upon all Aircraft, Missile Silo Missiles and Hellfire Missiles fired from both Hellfire & Hellstorm.
- The Hover Tank has a Maximum Range vs Aircraft of 468 due to its Anti-Aircraft Range Bonus.
- Starting at Level 7 the Hover Tank can outrange the Hellstorm ( Range 450 ) due to the 20% Anti-Aircraft Range Bonus.
- Can also outrange Spectre on the range table, but due to the large splash damage radius, the Spectre can still outrange Hover Tank.
- The Hover Tank can target incoming Missiles from both Units and the Missile Silo.
- The Hover Tank can Shoot-On-The-Move.
- The Hover Tank automatically tries to avoid the explosion of a Missile fired from the Missile Silo by moving away from a Missile's landing spot. However this is not the case for missiles launched by The Hellfire or the Hellstorm.
- The Hover Tank is good for defensive and offensive considering it is capable of hitting all types of units.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Fast and agile on the battlefield, the Hover Tank glides safely above land mines. It's 100mm barrel and mounted stinger launcher make it a threat to both ground and aircraft.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Fast and agile on the battlefield, the Hover Tank glides safely above land mines. It's 100mm barrel and mounted stinger launcher make it a threat to both ground and aircraft. Thorium research greatly enhances its firepower.||”|
|— Level 10 description|
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Hover Tank turrets wiggle. ( G. U. : September, 17 2014 )
Forum Discussion Links :
- Kixeye Forum Post -Hover Tanks, Explained ( Official )
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.