|IRON REIGN TROPHY
||A ornamental monument to commemorate a commander's achievement during a Special Event.
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE
||NONE - This building may not be upgraded.
||( C )
||( T )
War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked in the Event Shop, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Left-Click" Menu of the Trophy to be removed.
- War Trophies that have been Stashed may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
- The Iron Reign Trophy preforms no actual function and is purely ornamental.
- The Iron Reign Trophy can not be destroyed.
- The Iron Reign Trophy may be placed outside the Base Building Area.
|“||Are you tough enough to earn the Operation: Iron Reign War Trophy? Show off this symbol of power and your enemies will forever know your dominance.||”|
| || — Event Shop Description |
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
War Trophies Tab
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.