|<< Prev||________KONDOR________||Next >>|
|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
|Splash Damage||Space||Infantry||Vehicle||Air||Building||Map Speed|
|CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE|
|Event XP Cost||38,500 xp|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage|
|3||7,776,000||6,480,000||0||3d 14h 24m||6||202,800||4||90,000||N/A||6,200|
|4||9,331,200||11,197,500||0||4d 07h 40m||6||350,000||900,000||4||97,500||N/A||7,000|
|5||16,124,250||13,436,925||0||5d 04h 24m||7||456,976||1,326,600||4||105,000||N/A||7,800|
|6||19,349,175||23,218,950||0||6d 05h 16m||7||594,072||1,793,616||4||109,000||N/A||8,600|
|7||23,000,000||23,000,000||0||7d 11h 07m||9||772,288||2,421,376||4||113,000||N/A||9,400|
|8||25,000,000||25,000,000||0||8d 22h 57m||10||1,003,976||3,268,864||4||116,000||N/A||10,200|
|9||27,000,000||27,000,000||0||9d 06h 13m||10||1,500,000||4,000,000||4||120,000||N/A||11,000|
|Total||186,080,625||188,733,375||8,000,000||48d 00h 01m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||The Kondor Has A Higher Top Speed|
Build & Repair Information
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times Per Kondor Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Repair||3h||2h 35m||3h 39m 40s|
|Level 10 Airfield Repair Costs Per Kondor Level|
|Times for other Airfield Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special Ops
|Name||Icon||Class||Level||Description||Time of Effect||Thorium to Extend|
|Birds of Prey||Defensive||Rare||2 mercenary Kondors deploy when your Base is under Attack.||12h||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
- The Kondor was Introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Red Sky.
- The Kondor was Removed from the Event Shop at the conclusion of Operation: Desert Recon.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in Game Update: April 2nd, 2014.
- The Kondor's target CANNOT be selected by the Player. When deployed in a Enemy Players Base R.U.B.I. will follow a Flight Path that will take it in the general direction over the Command Center. When deployed against a Deposit or Platoon the Flight Path will take it through the center of each.
- The Kondor's flight paths over the Enemy Base are random and may be different for each pass that is made.
- The Kondor continuously drops bombs along its Flight Path indiscriminately hitting anything along this line.
- The Space limitations of the Aircraft Platoon, the Aircraft Hangar swapping restrictions and the Kondor's 715 Space effectivly limits the production of the Kondor to 1. Additional Kondor's would be useless to the Player.
- The Kondor is very vulnerable to Flak Weapons.
- The Kondor posseses no Range due to the fact that it drops bombs from directly above buildings and enemy units instead of beginning its attacks from a distance like other Aircraft.
- The Kondor is the only non-Unique Unit along with the Havoc to have more than 100,000 Health.
- The kondor'a bombs look like the Hellfire Missiles but it cannot be shot down and explodes on a large radius.
- The Kondor does not explode or fall to ground when it is destroyed unlike other aircraft, but it does have mini-explosions as it disappears from the battlefield.
|“||The Kondor bomber looms over the battlefield like a shadow of death, leaving a trail of fire and destruction in its wake.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||A massive bomber that leaves the enemy base in craters, The Kondor flys even faster with more powerful engines.||”|
|— Level 10 desciption|
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Viper X • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Vanquisher • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader • Hover Tank • BFG