|<< PREV||KONDOR||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|SPLASH DAMAGE||SPACE||INFANTRY||VEHICLE||AIR||BUILDING||MAP SPEED|
|YES||715||OK||OK||CAN'T HIT||BEST||N / A|
|Raptor • Level 5 Tech Center|
|1||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A||5||120,000||300,000||4||75,000||N / A||4,500|
|2||4,500,000||5,400,000||0||30m||6||156,000||405,000||4||82,500||N / A||5,400|
|3||7,776,000||6,480,000||0||40m||6||202,800||546,750||4||90,000||N / A||6,200|
|4||9,331,200||11,197,500||0||1h||6||350,000||900,000||4||97,500||N / A||7,000|
|5||16,124,250||13,436,925||0||7||456,976||1,326,600||4||105,000||N / A||7,800|
|6||19,349,175||23,218,950||0||7||594,072||1,793,616||4||109,000||N / A||8,600|
|7||23,000,000||23,000,000||0||20h||9||772,288||2,421,376||4||113,000||N / A||9,400|
|8||25,000,000||25,000,000||0||1d 6h||10||1,003,976||3,268,864||4||116,000||N / A||10,200|
|9||27,000,000||27,000,000||0||1d 16h||10||1,500,000||4,000,000||4||120,000||N / A||11,000|
|10||27,000,000||27,000,000||1,500,000||5s||10||5,000,000||7,000,000||5||150,000||N / A||13,000|
|11||27,000,000||27,000,000||1,500,000||5s||10||5,000,000||7,000,000||5||165,000||N / A||14,300|
|12||29,700,000||29,700,000||2,000,000||5s||10||5,000,000||7,000,000||5||180,000||N / A||15,600|
|13||31,779,000||31,779,000||3,000,000||5s||10||5,000,000||7,000,000||5||195,000||N / A||16,900|
|14||31,779,000||31,779,000||3,000,000||5s||10||5,000,000||7,000,000||5||210,000||N / A||18,200|
|15||31,779,000||31,779,000||3,000,000||5s||10||5,000,000||7,000,000||5||225,000||N / A||19,500|
|16||47,668,500||42,901,700||3,500,000||9d 6h 13m||10||5,000,000||7,000,000||5||240,000||N / A||20,800|
|Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.|
|Thorium Technology Advantage||Level : 10||The Kondor Has A Higher Top Speed.|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times Per Kondor Level ( T )|
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3||LEVEL 4||LEVEL 5||LEVEL 6||LEVEL 7||LEVEL 8||LEVEL 9||LEVEL 10+|
|BUILD||12h 55m||1d 14h 11m|
|REPAIR||3h||2h 35m||3h 39m 40s|
|Level 10 Airfield Repair Costs Per KONDOR Level|
|Info shown is for a Level 10+ Airfield • Lower Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special Ops
|RELATED SPECIAL OPs ( T )|
|Birds of Prey||Defensive||Rare||2 mercenary Kondors deploy when your Base is under Attack.||12h||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
History of Availability
|Kondor Event Shop History|
|EVENT SHOP STATUS||eXP COST / WCP||SPECIAL EVENT|
|INTRODUCTION||3,850 xp||Operation: Red Sky|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Rolling Thunder|
|RETURNED to Event Shop||3,850 xp||Operation: Undead Harvest|
|eXP Restructure||38,500 xp||Operation: Hellstorm|
|Last Chance Sale • REMOVED||11,550 xp||Operation: Desert Recon|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated • eXP = Event Experience Points • WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Kondor's Upgrade Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 16 in the Game Update of Aug 06, 2014.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 15 in the Game Update of Apr 02, 2014.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 14 in the Game Update of Jan 08, 2014.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 13 in the Game Update of Oct 30, 2013.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 12 in the Game Update of Aug 14, 2013.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 11 in the Game Update of May 30, 2013.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.
- The Kondor received the ability to be upgraded to Level 9 in the Game Update of Nov 28,2012.
- The Kondor received a Stat Buff on Aug 24, 2012.
- The Kondor was Introduced via the Event Shop during Operation: Red Sky ( Aug 23, 2012 ).
- The Kondor's targets CANNOT be selected by the Player. When deployed in a Enemy Players Base R.U.B.I. will follow a Flight Path that will take it in the general direction over the Command Center. When deployed against a Deposit or Platoon the Flight Path will take it through the center of each.
- The Kondor's flight paths over the Enemy Base are random and may be different for each pass that is made.
- The Kondor continuously drops bombs along its Flight Path indiscriminately hitting anything along this line.
- The Space limitations of the Aircraft Platoon, the Aircraft Hangar swapping restrictions and the Kondor's 715 Space effectively limits the production of the Kondor to 2 with a level 11 Airfield. Additional Kondor's if produced would be useless to the Player.
- The Kondor is highly vulnerable to Flak Weapons.
- The Kondor possess no Range due to the fact that it Carpet Bombs targets directly below it like a traditional bomber.
- The Kondor's Damage as listed on the Stat Progression Table is per Bomb ( Ref Info )
- The Kondor does not explode or fall to ground when it is destroyed. Instead it will cease dropping bombs and continue off the screen and not return.
- Its destruction is indicated by multiple mini-explosions around it.
- The Kondor's bombs look like small Hellfire Missiles in appearance but they share no common traits.
- The Kondor was featured in the Special Event Operation: Deadpoint 2 Trailer Video.
- The Kondor may occasionally be unlocked with Gold via Special Gold Offers such as the Collector's Pack!.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 33.
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First ..... - Note
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The Kondor bomber looms over the battlefield like a shadow of death, leaving a trail of fire and destruction in its wake.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||A massive bomber that leaves the enemy base in craters, The Kondor flys even faster with more powerful engines.||”|
|— Level 10 Description|
|“||WAR BIRD - Your Veteran Level 5 Kondor is the true bird of prey.||”|
|— Level 15 Message [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/24/12 ) : Operation: Red Sky - It's LIVE!! - (Official) - Operation: Red Sky Main Event Thread.
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/24/12 ) : Operation: Red Sky -- 24 hour numbers - (Official) - Prize Info after 24h.
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/24/12 ) : Op: Red Sky -- Buffing the Kondor! - (Official) - Kondor Stat Adjustments.
Gallery - Animated
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
|( T ) • ( C )||INFANTRY||( EDIT )|
|Acolyte • Attack Dog • Colossus • Detonator • Elite Legion • eFlamethrower • eGladiator • eHeavy Gunner • eHercules • Hercules Commander • Liberator • eMortar Team • eRifleman • Sarkis • Shock Trooper • Sniper • Stinger • Suicide Bomber • eValkyrie • Vanguard • eViper • Viper X • Wraith • Wraith Commander|
|Commando • Grenadier • Heavy Operator • Infiltrator • Infiltrator Leader • Lead Commando • Lead Grenadier • Lead Heavy Operator • Lead Operator • Lead Preserver • Operator • Preserver|
|Brother Jeremiah • Kara • Sheila|
|( C )||VEHICLES||( EDIT )|
|eBehemoth • BFG • BFG X • Challenger • eCrusader • Crusader X • Elite Hydra • Enforcer • Flak Tank • FAV • eGatling Truck • Growler • Guardian • Hades • Hammer • eHellfire • Honey Badger • eHover Tank • Hover Tank Commander • eHumvee • Inferno • Jackrabbit • Javelin • Juggernaut • eLaser Tank • eMega Tank • Paladin • Purifier • eRazorback • eRhino • Rocket Buggy • Ronin • Scorcher • Scorpion • eShock Tank • eSuicide Truck • Torch • eVanquisher • Vanquisher Commander • Vindicator • Warden • Widowmaker • eWidowmaker Prime • Widowmaker X|
|• Legendary Hellfire • Legendary Laser Tank • Legendary Mega Tank|
|Hellhound • Howler • Jackal • Nightmare • Punisher • Tempest • Ultra Tank • Warhorse|
|Baldur • Dante • Doran • Jericho|
|( C )||AIRCRAFT||( EDIT )|
|Apollo • Archangel • eBanshee • Chimera • Cobra • Copter Drones • Fury • Halcyon • Havoc • eHellstorm • Hellstorm Commander • Herald • Kondor • Night Owl • Oni • Oni Mk. II • Phantom • Raptor • Reaper Drone • Sandstorm • Slayer Drone • eSpectre • Talon • Thunderbolt • Titan • eWarhawk • Wing Drones|
|Cyclone • Hailstorm • Nimbus • Thunderstorm|
|Deena • Pandora|
|( C )||MERCENARY MECHS||( EDIT )|
|Elite Marauder • Elite Striker • Elite Wrecker|
|( C )||SPECIAL UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Chinook • Survivor • V2 Artillery • Zombie - Berserker • Zombie - Dog • Zombie - Runner • Zombie - Juggernaut • Zombie - Spitter • Zombie - Suicide • Zombie - Thorium Juggernaut|
|Hannibal Boss • Kronos Boss • Malachi Boss • Nightshade Boss • Kane Boss|
|( C ) • ( C )||RETIRED • UNRELEASED UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Banshee • Behemoth • Crusader • Flamethrower • Gatling Truck • Gladiator • Heavy Gunner • Hellfire • Hellstorm • Hercules • Hover Tank • Humvee • Laser Tank • Marauder • Medic • Mega Tank • Mortar Team • Razorback • Rhino • Rifleman • Shock Tank • Spectre • Striker • Suicide Truck • Tech • Valkyrie • Vanquisher • Viper • Warhawk • Widowmaker Prime • Wrecker|
|UH-60 Chopper ( Unreleased )|