|Unit Class||Upgrade Building||Production Building|
NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS AN EVENT PRIZE
|Event XP Cost|
|Requirements||...... Raptor ......|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage|
|3||7,776,000||6,480,000||0||3d 14h 24m||6||202,800||4||90,000||N/A||6,200|
|4||9,331,200||11,197,500||0||4d 07h 40m||6||350,000||900,000||4||97,500||N/A||7,000|
|5||16,124,250||13,436,925||0||5d 04h 24m||7||456,976||1,326,600||4||N/A|
|6||19,349,175||23,218,950||0||6d 05h 16m||7||594,072||1,793,616||4||109,000||N/A||8,600|
|7||23,000,000||23,000,000||0||7d 11h 07m||9||772,288||2,421,376||4||113,000||N/A||9,400|
|8||25,000,000||25,000,000||0||8d 22h 57m||10||1,003,976||3,268,864||4||116,000||N/A||10,200|
|9||27,000,000||27,000,000||0||9d 06h 13m||10||1,500,000||4,000,000||4||120,000||N/A||11,000|
|Total||186,080,625||188,733,375||3,000,000||48d 00h 01m|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage:||The Kondor Has A Higher Top Speed|
Build & Repair Information
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times Per Kondor Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Repair||3h||2h 35m||3h 39m 40s|
|Level 10 Airfield Repair Costs Per Kondor Level|
|Times for other Airfield Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Related Special Ops
|Name||Icon||Class||Level||Description||Time of Effect||Thorium to Extend|
|Birds of Prey||Defensive||Rare||2 mercenary Kondors deploy when your Base is under Attack.||12h||500,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
- The Kondor was Introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Red Sky.
- The Kondor's target CANNOT be selected by the Player. When deployed in a Enemy Players Base R.U.B.I. will follow a Flight Path that will take it in the general direction over the Command Center. When deployed against a Deposit or Platoon the Flight Path will take it through the center of each.
- The Kondor continuously drops bombs along its Flight Path indiscriminately hitting anything along this line.
- The Kondor has a Space Constrained Production Limit of 1. With a Space requirement of 715 only 1 Kondor can be held in a Level 10 Airfield which only has a Space of 1400.
- The Kondor is very vulnerable to Flak Weapons. The Flak Tank and Flak Turret get a boost against the Kondor.
- The Kondor does not explode or fall to ground when it is destroyed unlike other aircraft, but it does have mini-explosions as it disappears from the battlefield.
- People often refer to the Kondor as the "Coindor" due to massive spam some people do when using War Commander gold to instantly repair the Kondor and constantly attack enemies.
- Kondor may be useful in attacking the event bases as seen on the featured WC event video by Kixeye.
- Upon the end of Operation: Desert Recon , the Kondor became unavailable as an event prize and was removed from the event shop PERMANANTLY. It was featured in the event shop during the event Operation: Desert Recon for the last time at a discounted XP price of 11,550.
- The Kondor posseses no range due to the fact that it drops bombs from directly above buildings and enemy units instead of beginning its attacks from a distance like other Aircraft.
|“||The Kondor bomber looms over the battlefield like a shadow of death, leaving a trail of fire and destruction in its wake.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||A massive bomber that leaves the enemy base in craters, The Kondor flys even faster with more powerful engines.||”|
|— Level 10 desciption|
Riflemen • Valkyrie • Heavy Gunner • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator • Viper • Medic (Retired) • Tech (Retired)
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee • Rhino • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck • Paladin • Shock Tank • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck • FAV • Laser Tank • Challenger • Hellfire • Mega Tank • Behemoth • Enforcer • Widowmaker • Crusader
.Special Event Prize