|<< Prev||LASER TURRET||Next >>|
|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defens|
|Production Cost||Setting Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|4||15,000,000||15,000,000||0||4h 0m||8||3,750,000||3,750,000||0||4h 0m||12||385||2,731||800|
|Total||217,500,000||217,500,000||7,500,000||0d 0h 0m|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Completion Awards||Images|
|Leathal Light||Unlock Laser Turret in Defense Lab.||2,000,000||2,000,000||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Level 8 Laser Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014.
- The Level 7 Laser Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014.
- The Level 6 Laser Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13th 2013.
- The Laser Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 15, 2012.
- No Further Updates
- Upgrading the Laser Turret in the Defense Lab does not change the level of laser Turrets already placed on a Defense Platform.
- The Level 6+ Laser Turret shoots a thicker laser producing a larger splash radius (Aoe).
- The Laser Turret can be used with the Plasma Turret in the same way Machine Gun Turret work with Mortar Turret - But there is a tradeoff of a lack of AA support which can easily be achieved by using Flak Tanks, Gatling Trucks and Riflemen.
- 2 hours after the turret was released it's Range was buffed from 345 to 410 due to player feedback on the forums.
- When the Laser Turret was added, there was a mistake of adding the Plasma Turret and Rocket Barrage Turret into the unlock menu. Although Kixeye has managed to fix, some of the people who started unlocking were able to keep the Barrage and Plasma.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||High-energy Laser turrets charge up to full power and deals escalating damage to their target and nearby enemies.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||LIGHT OF DEATH - Your base is getting hot, Commander! If the troops don't scare off invaders, the heat will!||”|
|— Level 5 Message|
|“||MISSION - Commander, unlocking the Laser Turret will vastly improve our defenses. The power it will consume will be put to good use.||”|
|— Mission - Lethal Light|
Known Game Issues
Click "Expand" to Read This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
Existing Known Bugs :
*If you notice a new issue not listed above, please contact support here .
Resolved Bugs :
- Firing animation does not appear for Laser Turrets.
Forum Discussion Links :
- Kixeye Forum Thread : (Official)
- Wikipedia - Laser - Laser In Real Life
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|Airborne Platform • Reinforced Platform|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|