|<< Prev||________LASER TURRET________||Next >>|
|______Class______||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Def Lab||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
|Mission||Icon||__________Description__________||Awards for Completion|
|Leathal Light||Unlock Laser Turret in Defense Lab.||2,000,000||2,000,000||000|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- The Laser Turret was added with the Game Update of Nov 15th 2012.
- The Level 6 Laser Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov. 13th 2013.
- The Level 7 Laser Turret was introduced in the Game Update of March 5th 2014.
- 2hrs after the turret was released it's Range was buffed from 345 to 410 due to player feedback on the forums.
- The Level 6+ Laser Turret shoots a thicker laser producing a larger splash radius (Aoe).
- The Laser Turret can be used with the Plasma Turret in the same way Machine Gun Turret work with Mortar Turret - But there is a tradeoff of a lack of AA support which can easily be achieved by using Flak Tanks, Gatling Trucks and Riflemen.
- When the Laser Turret was added, there was a mistake of adding the Plasma Turret and Rocket Barrage Turret into the unlock menu. Although Kixeye has managed to fix, some of the people who started unlocking were able to keep the Barrage and Plasma.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||High-energy Laser turrets charge up to full power and deals escalating damage to their target and nearby enemies.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||MISSION - Commander, unlocking the Laser Turret will vastly improve our defenses. The power it will consume will be put to good use.||”|
|— Mission - Lethal Light|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings