- Player Bases are awarded Protection from attacks by Higher or Lower Level Players.
- Under usual conditions, a player could not be attacked by any other player not within 4 levels lower or higher than him. This rule does not apply during infamy seasons when any player level or higher can be attacked by any other player.
- Level Protection applies to all Bases owned by "human" Players regardless of his/her Level until both parties have reached Level 30 and above in which case all Restrictions are removed.
Example of Level Protection for Bases :
- A Level 2 may NOT attack or be attacked by a Level 10.
- A Level 35 May be attacked by by a Level 30 and Higher and vice versa.
- Platoons on the World Map are NOT COVERED by Level Protection of any kind. Therefore any Level of Player may attack and destroy any other Level Player's Platoon.
- Player Controlled Metal/Oil Deposits - Unlike Player Base's a Resource Deposit owned by a Player is NOT COVERED by Level Protection regardless of that Player's Level. Therefore any Level of Player may attack and take control of a Deposit from any other Level of Player.
- Rogue Controlled Metal/Oil Deposits - Any Level of Player may attack and take control of any size Metal/Oil Deposit, Tiny, Small, Medium, Large or Giant.
Rogue Faction Base's
- Level Protection is altered when applied to Rogue Faction Bases. The biggest change is that it is not a protection from attack but rather a protection from Looting. Any Level of Rogue may be attacked by anyone of any level but there are restrictions on who can receive Resources from that attack.
- There is no upper cap. A player may attack and loot any Rogue base that is equal or higher than his/her level without restriction.
- Cutoff Levels apply to lower Level Rogues. As a player goes up in Levels they hit cutoff points were they can no longer Loot from Rogues of a certain Level and below. There are 4 of these Cutoff points:
Rogue Base Level
|1 thru 19||All Levels||None|
|20 thru 24||15 and Above||14 and Lower|
|25 thru 29||20 and Above||19 and Lower|
|30 thru ?||21 and Above||20 and Lower|
- The above restrictions not only apply to the Resources but to Special Op's as well. So any Rogue a player is not able to loot will also not give them a Special Op if the Command Center is destroyed by them.
Hit Expand to View This Section
- Why don't level locks work in both directions (IE: If you reserve small/medium thorium to low levels, then why are they allowed to get large/giants)?
- The locks are to make sure the low level players have at least some possibility of acquiring thorium. The bigger deposits don’t need this same protection. - AMA with WC Design Team
Images have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.