|“||The general purpose Machine gun is equally capable of bringing the pain to ground and air units.||”|
|— In-game description|
On October 19th, the machine gun replaced the gun turret.
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defense Lab Level||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Usage||Color|
|3||468,750||411,278||2h 24m||3||117,188||102,820||1h 48m||500||325||1,080||200||
|4||2,929,688||2,780,240||9h 36m||4||732,422||695,060||7h 12m||500||335||1,426||300||Blue|
|5||18,310,550||18,794,422||1d 14h 24m||5||4,577,638||4,698,606||13h 53m||500||345||1,880||400||Red|
Total Time: 2 Days 3 Hours Total Metal: 21,783,988 Total Oil: 22,046,780
- When attacking using Hellfire, Machine Guns (and other AA units) prioritize the missile more than aircraft, thus enabling the aircraft some time to attack, except for Thunderbolts (Machine Gun baiting). EDIT FROM READER: only AA units prioritize it
- Machine Guns can be outranged by units (depending on unit level) such as Rocket Buggies, Razorbacks, Paladins, Challengers, Hellfires, Mega Tanks, and Snipers.
- Gun turrets stand no chance against heavily armored troops, such as Paladins, Challengers and Mega Tanks.
- This turret is the 1st turret that never miss its target. Others are Plasma Turret, Laser Turret, Flak Gun and Shock Turret
- The Machine Gun used to be called Gun Turret.
- This gun is important to depos. Sadly, new updates shows that they need LV 6 Guns.
- One of the worst defenses is a base entirely made up of Machine Gun Turrets, even if you make the base capacity full of tanks it will still easly be taken down by just 3 Mega Tanks.
- Please refer to Gun Turret if want to know what it was in early War Commander.
- Machine Guns are the only tower that can hit Hellfire missiles.
- Level 10 Cobras and Warhawks/Elite can easly outrange level 5 Machine Gun Turrets by a considribly large margin.
- Considered a "Do-It-all" Turret, because it is the only turret that can hit both ground troops and air troops.
|Structural Conditions||Normal||Under Attack||Destroyed|
Level 1 : Green
Level 2 : Yellow
Level 3 : Purple
Level 4 : Blue
Level 5 : Red