|<< Top >>||________MACHINE GUN TURRET________||Next >>|
|______Class______||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defense Lab||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|3||468,750||411,278||0||2h 24m||3||117,188||102,820||0||1h 48m||500||325||1,080||200|
|4||2,929,688||2,780,240||0||9h 36m||4||732,422||695,060||0||7h 12m||500||335||1,426||300|
|5||18,310,550||18,794,422||0||1d 14h 24m||5||4,577,638||4,698,606||0||13h 53m||500||345||1,880||400|
|Total||78,033,988||78,033,988||1,800,000||2d 3h 00m|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
|Mission||Icon||__________Description__________||Awards for Completion|
|Riddle Them With Shells||Equip a Machine Gun Turret||2,500||2,500||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- This Machine Gun Turret is the 1st "Never Miss" Turret, meaning when it fires it will always hit its target. Other Never Miss Turrets are the Plasma Turret, Laser Turret, Flak Gun and Shock Turret.
- The Machine Gun Turret is the only Turret that can hit Hellfire Missiles from both the Hellfire and Hellstorm.
- The Machine Gun Turret is the only Turret that can hit Missiles fired from the Missile Silo.
- The Machine Guns will prioritize and fire at incoming Missiles over Aircraft.
- All Levels of the Machine Guns can are outranged by the following Vehicles: Level 9+ Rocket Buggy, Level 2+ Razorback (Non-Customized), Level 10+ Gatling Truck, Level 6+ Paladin, Level 4+ Shock Tank, Level 3+ Laser Tank, Level 5+ Challenger, Level 1+ Hellfire, Level 4+ Mega Tank, Level 5+ Behemoth and Level 5+ Enforcer.
- All Levels of the Machine Guns can are outranged by Level 5+ Sniper.
- Machine Gun at Levels from 1 to 5 can be outranged by the following Aircraft: Level 10+ Cobra, Level 10+ Warhawk, Level 1+ Hellstorm and Level 1+ Spectre. (NOTICE: the Level 6 Machine Gun outranges Level 10+ Cobra and Level 10+ Warhawk).
- The Machine Gun Turret is the only Turret that can hit Ground Units, Aircraft and Missiles.
- The Machine Gun was previously called the Gun Turret. This was changed when the Dynamic Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Oct 19, 2012.
- The Level 6 Machine Gun Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov. 13th 2013.
- Note that at Level 6, the Machine Gun Turret outranges all levels of the Warhawk and Cobra.
|“||The general purpose Machine gun is equally capable of bringing the pain to ground and air units.||”|
|— In-game description|
- Gun Turret ( Old Page )
Retired / Unreleased Buildings