|<< Prev||MACHINE GUN TURRET||Next >>|
|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defense Lab||Production Cost||Setting Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Completion Awards||Images|
|Riddle Them With Shells||Equip a Machine Gun Turret||2,500||2,500||X||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Machine Gun Turret's Upgrade & Setting Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Level 8 Machine Gun Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014.
- The Level 7 Machine Gun Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014.
- The Level 6 Machine Gun Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13th 2013.
- The Machine Gun Turret was originally called the Gun Turret.
- Upgrading the Machine Gun Turret in the Defense Lab does not change the level of Machine Gun Turrets already placed on a Defense Platform.
- This Machine Gun Turret was the 1st Never Miss Turret, meaning when it fires it will always hit its target. Other Never Miss Turrets are now the Plasma, Laser, Flak Gun, Shock, AA Plasma and Blitz Turrets.
- The Machine Gun Turret is the only Turret that can hit Hellfire Missiles from both the Hellfire and Hellstorm.
- The Machine Gun Turret is one of only two Turrets that can hit Ground Units, Aircraft and Missiles launched from the Missile Silo, the other being the Blitz Turret.
- The Machine Guns will prioritize and fire at the closest valid target.
|“||The general purpose Machine gun is equally capable of bringing the pain to ground and air units.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
- Wikipedia - Machine Gun - Machine Gun In Real Life
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|