|<< Top >>||MACHINE GUN TURRET||Next >>|
|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defense Lab||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|3||468,750||411,278||0||2h 24m||3||117,188||102,820||0||1h 48m||500||325||1,080||200|
|4||2,929,688||2,780,240||0||9h 36m||4||732,422||695,060||0||7h 12m||500||335||1,426||300|
|5||18,310,550||18,794,422||0||1d 14h 24m||5||4,577,638||4,698,606||0||13h 53m||500||345||1,880||400|
|Total||136,533,988||136,796,780||3,800,000||2d 3h 00m|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|Riddle Them With Shells||Equip a Machine Gun Turret||2,500||2,500||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- The Machine Gun Turret was introduced in Original WC Game Release ( As the Gun Turret ).
- The Machine Gun Turret now required a separate Defense Platform in the Game Update of Oct 19, 2012.
- The Level 6 Machine Gun Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13th 2013.
- The Level 7 Machine Gun Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014.
- The Level 8 Machine Gun Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014.
- The Machine Gun Turret was originally called the Gun Turret.
- Upgrading the Machine Gun Turret in the Defense Lab does not change the level of Machine Gun Turrets already placed on a Defense Platform.
- This Machine Gun Turret was the 1st Never Miss Turret, meaning when it fires it will always hit its target. Other Never Miss Turrets are now the Plasma, Laser, Flak Gun, Shock, AA Plasma and Blitz Turrets.
- The Machine Gun Turret is the only Turret that can hit Hellfire Missiles from both the Hellfire and Hellstorm.
- The Machine Gun Turret is one of only two Turrets that can hit Ground Units, Aircraft and Missiles launched from the Missile Silo, the other being the Blitz Turret.
- The Machine Guns will prioritize and fire at the closest valid target.
|“||The general purpose Machine gun is equally capable of bringing the pain to ground and air units.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings