|Orbital Hammer||Tesla Tower||Missile Defence|
|<< PREV||MISSILE DEFENSE BASTION||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Bastion||Weapons Lab||Weapons Lab|
|NO||CAN'T HIT||CAN'T HIT||CAN'T HIT|
|Level 4 Weapons Lab|
( DPS )
|1||450||125||450||8h||4||N / A||N / A||N / A|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|N / A||N / A||N / A|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates
- The Missile Defense Bastion is prevents ALL Missiles including Stealth Missiles from being launched during an attack.
- The Missile Defense Bastion requires three special Resources to produce :
- The Missile Defense Bastion has a limited lifespan of 2 days once placed.
- At the end of the Lifespan the Missile Defense Bastion is removed from the base.
- The Missile Defense Bastion may be scrapped ( Recycled ) at any point during its lifespan.
- The available maximum level of the Missile Defense Bastion is determined by the Level of the Weapons Lab.
- The Maximum Level of Missile Defense Bastion is equal to the Level of the Weapons Lab
- Lower Levels of the Missile Defense Bastion remain available as the Weapon Lab is upgraded.
- The Placing of each Missile Defense Bastion generates 7,200 xp regardless of Level.
- The Missile Defense Bastion has a Structure Footprint of 3.5 x 3.5.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 144
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First Bastion with the ability to prevent Missiles from being launched - Missile Defense Bastion
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Experimental defense array designed to disrupt missile targeting systems. Enemies will be unable to launch missiles at a base while this building stands||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||SHOT BLOCKER - It's your friend you can call over to save you when you don't want any of that missile action.||”|
|— Level 1 Setting Message [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.