|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||Produces and houses all of the Missiles in the Player's arsenal.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading the Missile Silo increases teh Missile Storage Capacity.|
|REQUIREMENTS||Level 3 Command Center|
|<< Prev||( C )||Defense Building||( T )||Next >>|
|9||10,976,175||4,390,070||7d 23h 23m||6||120||900|
|10||19,145,384||9,658,154||11d 22h 57m||6||130||1,000|
|Total||59,233,871||48,933,871||36d 1h 44m|
Upgrade Experience ( XP )
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level ( T )|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|Level 11||Level 12||Level 13||Level 14||Level 15||Total Experience Points = ? xp|
|6,018,963||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
Appearance Progression / States of Repair
|Appearance Progression / States of Repair|
|LEVELS 1 - 4|
|UNDAMAGED ( 100% )||DAMAGED ( 49% - 1% )||DESTROYED ( 0% )|
|LEVELS 5 - 9|
|Total Repair Time : 30 sec|
Available Missile Types
|Atlas||This extremely resilient missile deals very little damage, but is excellent at drawing fire away from airborne units to create a safe approach.||None|
|Burner Missile||After an initial lethal burst, the Burner missile leaves its fiery mark to incinerate any intruders that dare cross its path.||Napalm|
|Corrosion||The Corrosion Missile melts afflicted enemy targets, and applies the Corrosion Status Effect. Corrosion causes enemy targets to take more damage.||Corrosion|
|Deadeye||The Deadeye Missile hones in to deal massive damage to a small area.||None|
|Griffin||The Hellfire-class Griffin delivers a collective blast from multiple warheads across a large target area.||None|
|Peacekeeper||The atomic force of the Peacekeeper missile lowers chances of survival close to zero.||None|
|Shock||The Shock Missile stuns enemy Turrets and Vehicles on impact.||Shock|
|Skybolt||The sonic blast of the Skybolt missile renders all Infantry and Bunkers incapacitated for 12 seconds.||Concussion|
|Tomahawk||The armor piercing Tomahawk inflicts crippling damage on enemy ground vehicles and troops within a target radius.||None|
|Bullseye||An evolution of the Deadeye, the Bullseye is a high-velocity, small AoE missile equipped with advanced thruster technology to ensure it always hits its mark.||None|
|Maverick||The untargetable Maverick missile system specializes in dealing moderate damage over a large surface area. Applies the ‘Busted’ status to structures it hits at all Levels.||Busted|
|STANDARD MISSION ( T )|
|MISSION||ICON||MISSION DESCRIPTION||COMPLETION AWARDS||IMAGES|
|Build the Missile Silo||Build the Missile Silo.||10,000||10,000||X||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Missile Silo received the ability to be upgraded to Level 11 in the Game Update of Feb 04, 2015.
- The Missile Silo's Upgrade Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Missile Silo had its Repair Time reduced to 30 seconds in the Game Update of Jul 26, 2013
- The Missile Silo had its art size and Footprint reduced in the Game Update of July 11, 2013.
- The Missile Silo was introduced in the Game Update of May 16, 2013 .
- No Further Updates.
- Missiles must first be Unlocked in Defense Lab prior to being produced in the Missile Silo.
- In most cases the entry point of Missiles is dictated by the position of the Player's Base relative to the Base or Deposit being attack.
- The Missile Silo should be a Military Building and not a Defense Building since Missiles are an Offensive Weapon.
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 37
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The Missile Silo houses all of the missiles in your arsenal. Upgrading this building increases your missile storage capacity.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||MISSILE CRISIS - Enemies beware! Ballistic Missiles are now at your disposal, Commander.||”|
|— Level 1 Message|
|“||MISSILE CONTROL - You're armed to the teeth, Commander.||”|
|— Level 10 Message|
- Kixeye Forum : 7/11 - Maintenance Notes - ( Official ) - Footprint Reduced
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.