|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||Produces and houses all of the Missiles in the Player's arsenal.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading the Missile Silo increases teh Missile storage capacity.|
|BUILDING GROUP||Defense Buildings|
|<< Prev||( T ) • ( C )||Next >>|
|6||1,030,726||412,291||1d 7h 7m||5||90||600|
|7||2,267,598||907,039||2d 14h 30m||5||100||700|
|8||4,988,716||1,995,486||4d 13h 10m||6||110||800|
|9||10,976,175||4,390,070||7d 23h 23m||6||120||900|
|10||19,145,384||9,658,154||11d 22h 57m||6||130||1,000|
|Total||39,233,871||39,233,871||27d 22h 41m|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
Appearance Progression / States of Repair
|Appearance Progression / States of Repair|
|Level 1 - 4||Level 5 - 9||Level 10|
|Full Health ( 100% )|
|Damaged ( 49% - 1% )|
|Destroyed ( 0% )|
|Total Repair Time : 30 sec|
Available Missile Types
|Griffin||The Hellfire Class Griffin delivers a collective blast from multiple warheads across a large target area.||None|
|Burner||After an initial lethal burst, the Burner Missile leaves its fiery mark to incinerate any intruders that dare cross its path.||Napalm|
|Tomahawk||The armor piercing Tomahawk inflicts crippling damage on enemy ground vehicles and troops within a small target radius.||None|
|Skybolt||The sonic blast of the Skybolt missile renders all Infantry and Bunkers incapacitated for 12 seconds.||Concussion|
|Shock||The Shock Missile stuns enemy Turrets and Vehicles on impact.||Shock|
|Corrosion||The Corrosion Missile melts afflicted enemy targets, Corrosion causes enemy targets to take more damage.||Corrosion|
|Deadeye||The Deadeye Missile hones in to deal massive damage to a small area.||None|
|Peacekeeper||The atomic force of the Peacekeeper missile lowers chances of survival close to zero.||None|
|NOTE: Missiles must be UNLOCKED in the Defense Lab prior to being Produced in the Missile Silo.|
|Mission||Icon||__________Mission Description__________||Awards for Completion|
|Build the Missile Silo||Build the Missile Silo.||10,000||10,000||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- The Missile Silo was introduced in the Game Update: May 16th 2013.
- Missiles must first be Unlocked in Defense Lab prior to being produced in the Missile Silo.
- In most cases the entry point of Missiles is dictated by the position of the Player's Base relitive to the Base or Deposit being attack. However this is NOT true for Boss Bases, Mini Boss Base or any Fortress. In these cases the Missiles enter from the same dirrection as attacking Units spawn.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The Missile Silo houses all of the missiles in your arsenal. Upgrading this building increases your missile storage capacity.||”|
|— In-game description|
- Kixeye Forum : 7/11 - Maintenance Notes - ( Official ) - Footprint Reduced
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- Fixed an issue with the Missile cooldown timer showing incorrect cooldown times.
- Fixed an issue with Missile upgrades stopping for some users when offline.
- Fixed an issue with scrapping Missiles. The capacity bar did not update correctly to show the capacity you'll free up.
- Fixed an issue with the "Incoming Missiles" UI no appearing in PvP combat.
- Fixed an issue with Missile detonations occurring despite being shot down.
- Fixed a bug that causes Missile sound to persist if you surrender during launch.
Forum Discussion Links :
|GENERAL ( T )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Vault|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Workshop|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Blitz • Cryo Cannon • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unrelease ) • War Room ( Retired )|