- Experience Points (XP) are given to the player for the Resources gained through the completion of these missions at the standard conversion rate. ( 1 xp per 50 combined Resources )
- When a mission has been completed it will be marked with a green check mark.
- To receive the awarded Resources the player clicks on a completed mission and selects "Collect"
- Not all missions can be viewed in the Mission Panel at one time. As some are completed others will be displayed
- A mission does not have to be visible in the Mission Panel to be completed. However once it is completed it will be displayed with the green check mark.
- Missions are designed ( at least early ones are ) to aid a player in early game progression and to provide much needed Resources before they are ready to go out and Loot.
- Reduced the frequency of a pop up that appears when a player has more than 3 uncollected Missions.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.