|<< Prev||MORTAR TURRET||Next >>|
|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defens|
|Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|3||468,750||411,278||0||2h 24m||3||117,188||102,820||0||1h 48m||12||426||1,053||200|
|4||2,929,688||2,780,240||0||9h 36m||4||732,422||695,060||0||7h 12m||12||461||1,446||300|
|5||18,310,550||18,794,422||0||1d 14h 24m||5||4,577,638||4,698,606||0||13h 53m||12||498||2,040||400|
|Total||79,034,988||78,297,780||1,800,000||2d 3h 00m|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Mission||Icon||Mission Description||Awards for Completion|
|Death from Above||Equip a Mortar Turret||2,500||2,500||0|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
- The Mortar Turret was introduced in Original WC Game Release ( As the Mortar Tower ).
- The Mortar Turret now required a separate Defense Platform in the Game Update of Oct 19, 2012.
- The Level 6 Mortar Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13th 2013.
- The Level 7 Mortar Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014.
- The Level 8 Mortar Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014.
- The Mortar Turret was originally called the Mortar Tower.
- Upgrading the Mortar Turret in the Defense Lab does not change the level of Mortar Turrets already placed on a Defense Platform.
- The Mortar Turret fires a volley of 4 mortar shells per shot.
- The Mortar Turret can miss its target so they can be Baited with a fast moving Unit.
- The Mortar Turret fires in an arc similar to the Mortar Team.
- The Level 3+ Mortar Turret will outrange all Infantry.
|“||Mortars fire explosives into the air and rain down destruction on any attackers caught in the blast.||”|
|— In-game description|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings