T • C
|ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !|
- Once applied the Napalm Effect causes its own Time Released Damage of the duration of the Effect.
- Vulnerable Targets may be affected by either a Direct Hit ( including Splash ) or by passing over a Area of Effect.
- Naplam Weapons May or May Not create an Area of Effect ( AoE ) depending on the specific weapon.
- Size = The Duration the Target will suffer the Effect. The Longer the duration the more total Damaged is done.
- Additional Hits to a already affected Target will reset the Effect's Duration Countdown.
- May also be referred to as FIRE.
More info for each Status Effect can be found on the Status Effects page.
|STATUS EFFECTS ( C ) ( T )|
|Busted • Concussion • Corrosion • Cryo • Napalm • Plague • Scramble • Shock|