|<< PREV||NAPALM TURRET||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Level 8 Defense Lab|
|( T ) • ( C )||STATUS EFFECT WEAPON : NAPALM|
|Sets Targets On Fire Causing Additional Time Released Damage Over Duration of Effect|
|( T ) • ( C )||RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY|
|For More Information On How To Obtain This Item See History of Availability|
( DPS )
|1||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A||8||3,750,000||3,750,000||200,000||5s||71||400||769||1,100|
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3||LEVEL 4||LEVEL 5|
|LEVEL 6||LEVEL 7||LEVEL 8||LEVEL 9||LEVEL 10|
History of Availability
|Napalm Turret Event Shop History|
|EVENT SHOP STATUS||eXP COST / WCP||SPECIAL EVENT|
|INTRODUCTION||30,000 xp||Operation: Warlord|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Crossfire|
|RETURNED to Event Shop||30,000 xp||Operation: Front Line|
|Last Chance • REMOVED||15,000 xp||Operation: Deadpoint 2|
|Appearance||125,628 xp||Operation: Dragon's Oath|
|RETURNED to Event Shop||27,350 xp||Operation: Scorched Earth|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
|Napalm Turret Gear Store History|
|GEAR STORE STATUS||MEDAL COST||GAME UPDATE|
|ADDED to Gear Store||325||Game Update of|
|REMOVED||Unavailable||Game Update of Nov 26, 2014|
|RETURNED to Gear Store||10,000||Game Update Mar 24, 2016 ( Unannounced )|
|Offered in Gear Store Continuously|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Napalm Turret received the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Sep 07, 2016
- The Napalm Turret lost its AoE ability ( Fire pool on ground ) in the Game Update of Nov 18, 2014
- The Napalm Turret's performance, Range and Damage were altered in the Game Update of Nov 18, 2014
- The Napalm Turret received the ability to be upgraded to Level 8 in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014
- The Napalm Turret received the ability to be upgraded to Level 7 in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014
- The Napalm Turret received the ability to be upgraded to Level 6 in the Game Update of Nov 13th 2013
- The Napalm Turret was Introduced via the Event Shop during Operation: Warlord ( Mar 14, 2013 ).
- No Further Updates
- The Napalm Turret produce the Status Effect : Napalm ( ).
- The Napalm Turret will set any target it hits on fire which causes additional time released damage over a set period of time after the initial impact. This is indicated by a Flame Icon ( ) above the target.
- The Napalm Turret can penetrate Invulnerability Shields ( ) but at a 50% reduced amount
- The Napalm Turret before update can be seen Here, which is the last edit of the Napalm Turret before update.
- The Napalm Turret's listed DPS does not include the Fire Effect which greatly increases actual damage done over time
- The Napalm Turret is no longer a Area of Effect ( AoE ) weapon ( Pool of Fire ).
- The Napalm Turret is the Flame Throwing Defense Turret as mentioned on unlock post.
- The Napalm Turret is the one and the only one turret which had changed its stats after it is released into the game
- Wikipedia - Napalm - Napalm in Real Life
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Spews napalm and ignites anything in its vicinity, sentencing intruders to death by fire.||”|
|— Gear Store Description|
|“||HIGHWAY TO HELL - No amount of water can help you now!||”|
|— Level 5 Message [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 11/13/14 ) -Operation: Dragon's Oath ( Official ) - Description of Changes made to Turret.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.