War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Right-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
| Onslaught Trophy PvE Defense Event Availability History
|Event Exclusive Prize
|War Trophies are Event Exclusive and only Available for Events Listed
- The Onslaught Trophy preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Onslaught Trophy can not be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Onslaught Trophy may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Onslaught Trophy was the 1st PvE Defense Trophy to be introduced.
- The Onslaught Trophy has a 5.5 x 5.5 Footprint.
- The Onslaught Trophy has a gold label on its base with the inscription
- 'Sunset' By Trevor Howard
- Building Code : 124
|“||Complete all 50 waves in Onslaught to earn the Onslaught Trophy! Showcase your defeat of Zachariah with this tribute of power, Commander!.||”|
| || — Prize Description |
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
War Trophies Tab
5.5 x 5.5