|SPECIAL EVENT # 26|
|<< Operation: Floodgate 2||Special Event Main||Operation: Cerberus 2 >>|
Operation: Cerberus is the 26th Special Event to be presented in War Commander .
In most cases Commanders are challenged to complete increasingly more difficult waves of battle against one or more Rogue Factions. With the successful completion of each wave in the allotted time the Player is awarded with special Event Experience Points (eXP) which they may in turn use to unlock Special Event Prizes in the Event Shop.
The Event Format for each Special Event may vary, see below for more information.
|SCHEDULED OPERATION DATES|
|EVENT STARTS||May 22, 2014||Depending on the Sector|
|EVENT ENDS||May 28, 2014||Depending on the Sector|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT NUMBER||26||Currently Special Event Schedule is 1 per month.|
|FORMAT||Hybrid||Both Attack and Defense Waves|
|ANTAGONIST||Eastern Horde||Commanded by General Mutoto|
|DURATION||6 Days||Event Store open an additional 48 Hours|
|NUMBER OF WAVES||Infinite||As many Waves as the Player can Complete|
|BONUS eXP WAVES||YES||3 Stage Fortress Compounds - See below for more info.|
|eXP PER WAVE||Progressive||Starting at 600 eXP and Increasing with each successive Wave|
New Event Prizes
|New Event Shop Wave Checkpoint Prizes|
|Prize||Complete Wave||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Devastator Barrel||Wave 21||Mortar Team||Epic Tech|
|Guardian Plating||Wave 51||Hercules||Epic Tech|
|Banshee Schematic||Wave 71||Banshee||Schematic|
|Banshee Wingman||Wave 81||Banshee Schematic||Epic Tech|
|Peacekeeper Warhead||Wave 91||Banshee Schematic||Epic Tech|
|Cerberus Trophy||Wave 151||None||War Trophy|
|Sale & Checkpoint of Previous Event Prizes|
|Prize||Reg eXP Cost||Sale eXP Cost||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Gladiator||10,000 xp||7,500 xp||Sniper||Infantry|
|Drone Silo||12,500 xp||9,375 xp||Level 3 Command Center||Building|
|Reaper Drone||15,000 xp||11,250 xp||Cobra||Aircraft|
|Plasma Turret||22,500 xp||16,875 xp||Level 6 Defense Lab||Turret|
|Gladiator - Elite||30,000 xp||22,500 xp||Gladiator||Vehicle|
|Hellfire Tank - Elite||Complete Wave 11||Challenger||Vehicle|
|Shock Tank||Complete Wave 16||Paladin||Vehicle|
|Hellfire Schematic||Complete Wave 22||Hellfire||Schematic|
|Laser Tank Schematic||Complete Wave 31||Laser Tank||Schematic|
|Last Chance Sale! ( Removed from Event Shop at end of Event )|
|Prize||Reg eXP Cost||Last eXP Cost||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Past Prizes Unavailable This Event:|
|Elite Mortar Team / Vanquisher / Elite Vanquisher / Widowmaker Prime|
|Reaper Drone Schematic / Blitz Shells / Laser Cannons / Brimstone Targeting System|
|Double Barrel Launcher / Dual Missile Payload / Gold Core Battery / Missile Barrage|
|Optimized Assault Barrel / Wingman / Double Barrel Launcher|
|Pre-Event||During the Event||Post-Event|
|Countdown to Start||Time, Wave, XP & Bonus Info||USE IT OR LOSE IT|
Detailed Play Information
Attack Waves - Event Base
Experience Point Bonus.
- XP Modifier - The XP Bonus Modifier, once active will apply a percentage increase ( base on the Level of the Modifier ) to the awarded Experience Point at the completion of every Wave for a limited time. This XP Modifier may be found as part of the Event Box.
- XP Modifier Activation & Increase - The XP Bonus Modifier is given or increased at the successful completion of any ATTACK WAVE ( Event Base or Compound Fortress ) and will remain active for 3 hours. If additional attack waves is completed while the current XP Bonus Modifier is still active the Modifier Clock is reset and then the modifier level is increase unit the maximum level is reached. If the Modifier is at the maximum percentage the it will cease to increase but the Clock will still be reset again to 3 hours.
- XP Modifier Level - The XP Bonus Modifier has 5 levels : 4%, 8%, 12%, 16% and 20%. The level is increased 4% for each attack done within the an active modifier duration. If the modifier is allowed to expire the level is reset to the beginning and must be re-stacked.
- XP Modifier Duration - Once obtained the XP Bonus Modifier will last for a duration of 3 hours. If no other attack wave are completed within this time the modifier will expire and the bonus will be returned to zero. If another attack wave is completed in this time the clock will be reset to 3 hours. This could potentially allow a Player, once reached to maintain a 20% bonus for as long as they can continue to play.
Ending of a Special Event.
A Special Event ends in one of two ways:
- The Official Event Clock expires. The event runs for a limited time of 6 days, after which time the Special Event Rogue Base will be removed from the World Map and all waves will be halted.
- The Player reaches a wave that he or she can not successfully defend or complete, thus forcing the Player to resign from the event.
Event Experience Points (eXP)
- The Player is awarded eXP for every successfully completed wave during an active Event. These points may be tracked by the Player in the Event Panel located above the Mission Panel while both on the World Map and in the Player's Base.
Special Event Prizes
- The Event Shop may only be accessed while inside the Player's Base.
- As the Player acquires eXP, they may at any time during and up to 48 hours after the end of the Event, choose to spend all or a portion of their eXP on one or more of the newly introduced Special Event Prizes in the Event Shop.
- Also available in the Event Shop are all the past Special Event Prizes excluding any Removed or Locked Special Event Prizes .
- The Event Shop is split into two seperate sections:
Use It Or Lose It
Following the conclusion of the Special Event:
- The Event Shop will remain open for 48 Hours.
- Any unused eXP at the time the Event Shop closes will be lost.
- If a Player has no remaining eXP at the end of the Event the Event Shop will close immediately.
Event Base & Fortress Compound Layouts
|Eastern Hoard Event Bases Layouts|
|Fortress Compound Layouts|
|Wave||Satellite 1||Satellite 2||Core|
Wave Attack / Defense Breakdown
NOTE: Numbers for first 100 Waves.
|Attack vs Defense Breakdown|
|Attack Waves||Defense Waves|
|Attack Wave Breakdown|
|Wave Count||% of Attacks|
|Event Bases||10||50 %|
|Fortresses||10 *||50 %|
Wave Notes & Highlights
Listed here are Highlights of significant Waves. Shown waves may contain content not listed.
- Wave 1 - (A) - A Demonstration Attack Wave to show the Banshee in action. The Player is able to use 10 Banshees in an attack on the Level 35 Event Base. At the conclusion of the attack the Player is awarded 600 xp.
- Wave 2 - (D) - First Defensive Wave.
- Wave 5 - (A) - EVENT BASE - First Attack Wave on a Eastern Horde Event Base.
- Wave 10 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - First Attack on a Fortress Compound.
- Wave 14 - (D) - Hercules and Vanguard
- Wave 19 - (D) - Hover Tanks
- Wave 20 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets
- Wave 29 - (D) - Titan Lv5+
- Wave 30 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets, Valkyries
- Wave 31 - (D) - Laser Tanks
- Wave 34 - (D) - Titan Lv 5+ / Missiles
- Wave 36 - (D) - Viper
- Wave 38 - (D) - FAVs
- Wave 40 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets / Blitz Lv 1
- Wave 41 - (D) - Widowmaker Prime / Behemoths/FAVs
- Wave 43 - (D) - Viper / Mega Tanks / Hercules / Elite Razorbacks
- Wave 44 - (D) - Vanquishers / Elite Laser Tanks / Reaper Drones
- Wave 45 - (A) - EVENT BASE - Elite Vanquishers / Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets
- Wave 46 - (D) - Titan Lv5+ / Havocs / Elite Mega Tanks
- Wave 47 - (D) - Hover Tanks / Colossus
- Wave 50 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets / Blitz Lv 2
- Wave 51 - (D) - Titan Lv 5+ / 3 Kondors / Peacekeepers / Elite Megas / Elite Shock
- Wave 53 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Elite Mega Tanks / Behemoths
- Wave 54 - (D) - 6 Kondors on side 1 / Hover Tanks from other 3 sides
- Wave 55 - (A) - EVENT BASE - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets
- Wave 56 - (D) - Heavy Infantry Units / Missiles
- Wave 57 - (D) - FAVs & Suicide Trucks from 3 sides
- Wave 59 - (D) - 6 Kondors / Elite Mega Tanks / Missiles
- Wave 60 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets / Blitz Lv 3
- Wave 61 - (D) - Banshees
- Wave 62 - (D) - Hover Tanks / Havocs / Halcyons / Cobras
- Wave 63 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Elite Laser Tanks / Elite Gatling Trucks
- Wave 64 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Banshees
- Wave 65 - (A) - EVENT BASE - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets / Elite Vanquishers
- Wave 66 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Viper / Widowmaker / Hover Tanks / Missiles
- Wave 67 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / FAVs / Missiles
- Wave 68 - (D) - Titan Lv 5+ / Widowmaker Prime / Banshees / Missiles
- Wave 69 - (D) - Widowmaker / Reaper Drones / Missiles
- Wave 70 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets / Blitz Lv 5
- Wave 71 - (D) - Banshees / Reaper Drones
- Wave 72 - (D) - Titan Lv 5+ / Widowmaker Prime / Widowmaker / Widowmaker X / Viper / Crusader / Crusader X
- Wave 74 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Reaper Drones
- Wave 75 - (A) - EVENT BASE - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets / Elite Vanquishers
- Wave 76 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Widowmaker Prime / Titan Lv 5+
- Wave 77 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Viper X / Titan Lv 5+
- Wave 78 - (D) - Banshees / Widowmaker Prime
- Wave 79 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Banshees
- Wave 70 - (A) - FORTRESS COMPOUND - Rocket Silo with Achilles Rockets / Blitz Lv 7
States of Repair - Cerberus Command Center
|100% - 50% Health||49% - 1% Health||0% Health|
- Operation: Cerberus is the first event to feature a Fortress Compound.
- Operation: Cerberus is the first to have all New Prizes be Wave Checkpoint Prizes since the creation of the Event Shop.
- Operation: Cerberus is the first to have the Demo Wave be an Attack of a Event Base. The Level 35 Event Base is used to demonstrate the new Banshee. This is also the first time the Player is allowed to take control of the unit being demonstrated.
- Operation: Cerberus Event Bases are only attached the Players Base when they are currently on an Attack Wave featuring the Event Base. It will vanish from the World Map after being fully destroyed until it is again needed.
- Operation: Cerberus has the highest eXP potential of any previous Special Event. By raising and maintaining the eXP Bonus Modifier at its maximum the Player may recieve up to 44,336 eXP for completing the first 39 Waves. For comparison, the Player, on average only would have collected approximatly 35,000 eXP for the completing the same amount of waves during Operation: Hellstorm 2.
- R.U.B.I.'s Facebook : Operation: Cerberus Event Page. (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Thread : Operation: Cerberus! (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Thread : Operation: Cerberus Public Preview (05/19) (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Thread : ---- (Official)
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The vision of the blind can be the strongest of all, Commander! Your largest threat yet looms just over the horizon. The Child prophet has returned - are you prepared for his wrath?||”|
|— Pre-Event Description #1|
|“||General Mutoto and his Eastern Horde have begun construction of Mega Fortresses throughout the World Map. It's time to face your toughest test yet, Commander. Operation: Cerberus begins 5/22 - can we count on you?||”|
|— Pre-Event Description #2|
|“||The battle begins in less than 24 hours, Commander! Fight through Eastern Horde Mega Fortresses and the Banshee aircraft could be yours. Are you ready for Operation: Cerberus?||”|
|— Pre-Event Description #3|
|“||NO FLY ZONE - Want to blast enemy aircraft out of the sky? Wreak enough havoc on General Mutoto's forces and the Rocket Silo can be yours. Operation: Cerberus begins 5/22.||”|
|— E-mail Event Announcement|
|“||Operation: Cerberus in underway! Take down all Eastern Horde Mega Fortress in sight before time runs out. Win out and the Banshee could be yours. God speed, Commander!||”|
|— Event Description - Start|
Known Event Issues
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
- 1 missing fortress bases
Resolved Bugs :
Forum Discussion Links :