|SPECIAL EVENT # 25|
|<< Operation: Floodgate||Special Event Main||Operation: Cerberus >>|
Operation: Floodgate 2 is the 25th Special Event to be presented in War Commander .
In most cases Commanders are challenged to complete increasingly more difficult waves of battle against one or more Rogue Factions. With the successful completion of each wave in the allotted time the Player is awarded with special Event Experience Points (eXP) which they may in turn use to unlock Special Event Prizes in the Event Shop.
The Event Format for each Special Event may vary, see below for more information.
|SCHEDULED OPERATION DATES|
|EVENT STARTS||Apr 24, 2014||Depending on the Sector|
|EVENT ENDS||Apr 30, 2014||Depending on the Sector|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT NUMBER||25||Currently Special Event Schedule is 1 per month.|
|FORMAT||Hybrid||Both Attack and Defense Waves|
|ANTAGONIST||M.A.Y.H.E.M.||Commanded by Odin|
|DURATION||6 Days||Event Store open an additional 48 Hours|
|NUMBER OF WAVES||Infinite||As many Waves as the Player can Complete|
|BONUS eXP WAVES||YES||Fortress Waves with eXP Bonus Targets|
|eXP PER WAVE||Progressive||Starting at 600 eXP and Increasing with each successive Wave|
New Event Prizes
|New Event Shop eXP Prizes|
|Prize||Experience Required||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Reaper Drone Schematic||30,000 xp||Reaper Drone||Schematic|
|New Event Shop Wave Checkpoint Prizes|
|Prize||Complete Wave||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Mortar Team - Elite||Wave 15||Mortar Team||Infantry|
|Laser Cannons||Wave 51||Hercules||Epic Tech|
|Vanquisher||Wave 61||Mega Tank||Vehicle|
|Vanquisher - Elite||Wave 71||Vanquisher||Vehicle|
|Blitz Shells||Wave 81||Reaper Drone Schematic||Epic Tech|
|Sale & Checkpoint of Previous Event Prizes|
|Prize||Reg eXP Cost||Sale eXP Cost||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Reaper Drone||15,000 xp||7,500 xp||Cobra||Aircraft|
|Mega Tank - Elite||34,000 xp||17,000 xp||Mega Tank||Vehicle|
|Warhawk Schematic||35,000 xp||17,500 xp||Warhawk||Schematic|
|Hover Tank||40,000 xp||20,000 xp||Challenger||Vehicle|
|Laser Tank||Complete Wave 5||Paladin||Vehicle|
|Elite Laser Tank||Complete Wave 11||Laser Tank||Vehicle|
|Laser Tank Schematic||Complete Wave 21||Laser Tank||Schematic|
|Hellfire Schematic||Complete Wave 31||Hellfire||Schematic|
|Last Chance Sale! ( Removed from Event Shop at end of Event )|
|Prize||Reg eXP Cost||Last eXP Cost||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Titan||50,000 xp||60,000 xp||Viper||Aircraft|
|Elite Shock Tank||15,000 xp||10,000 xp||Shock Tank||Vehicle|
|Past Prizes Unavailable This Event:|
|Dual Missile Payload / Brimstone Targeting System / Wingman|
|Missile Barrage / Hellstorm Schematic / Optimized Assault Barrel / Gold Core Battery|
|Stinger Schematic / Double Barrel Launcher / Widowmaker Prime / Rocket Silo|
Detailed Play Information
- Successful Defense- The Player's Base is considered successfully defended when all attacking Rogue Units have been eliminated while preventing the Player's Command Center from being destroyed.
- Repeatable Waves - The Player must repeat any stage in which the Command Center is destroyed in order to move on to the next Wave.
- Surrender - The Player may surrender a defense Wave at any time during the Rogue Attack. After which the Player may then Repair and Adjust the Base Defenses and restart that Wave from the beginning.
- 360 Deg. Defense - The Rogue Faction may attack the Player's Base from any direction. This is also true for each repeated Wave.
Attack Waves - Underground Bases
- Underground Base - Half of the non-Fortress Event Bases the player will be required to Attack and Destroy this Event will be M.A.Y.H.E.M. Underground Bases which will limit the type of Offensive Weapons which may be deployed in the attack.
- Underground Base Weapon Restrictions - The Player may only Attack with Ground Units, as Aircraft and Missile Silo Missiles may not fly into these caverns.
- Player Specific Underground Bases - Each Player will have solo access to the Underground Bases when they are required to complete the wave. To all other players these bases will appear to be under a Damage Protection Bubble.
- Single Attack Direction - Players may surround a Underground Base with Platoons to use during the attack, however, regardless of the Platoon's position all Units will enter the Attack from the Northwest.
- Unlimited Attacks - The Player may stop and start an attack on an Underground Base as many times as they find necessary to complete the wave.
- Unlimited Time - There is NO time limit for completing a Underground Base.
- Underground Base Wave Completion - To complete a Underground Base, the Player must destroy all Buildings and Turrets found within.
- Frequency - 6 of the first 50 Waves are Underground Bases.
Attack Waves - Island Bases
- Island Base - Half of the non-Fortress Event Bases the player will be required to Attack and Destroy this Event will be M.A.Y.H.E.M. Island Bases which will limit the type of Offensive Weapons which may be deployed in the attack.
- Island Base Weapon Restrictions - The Player may only Attack Ithe Island Bases with Aircraft & Missile Silo Missiles m, no Ground Unit may be used since they cannot travel across the water.
- Player Specific Island Bases - Each Player will have solo access to the Island Bases when they are required to complete the wave. To all other players these bases will appear to be under a Damage Protection Bubble.
- Unlimited Attacks - The Player may stop and start an attack on an Island Base as many times as they find necessary to complete the wave.
- Unlimited Time - There is NO time limit for completing a Island Base.
- Frequency - 6 of the first 50 Waves are Island Bases.
- M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress - For this Event, the Fortresses are called M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortresses.
- Fortress Location - Each Player will have a M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortresses attached to their Base that only they may attack. The M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortresses will loose its Protection when the player reaches a M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortresses Wave.
- M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress Layout - Each M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress Wave will be a different Layout each progressively getting harder.
- Single Attack Direction - Players may surround a M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress with Platoons to use during the attack, however, regardless of the Platoon's position all Units will enter the Attack from the Southeast.
- 70 Minute Time Limit - Players must completely destroy all Buildings and Turrets in the M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress in 70 minutes to complete Wave. Failure to do so will in the allotted time will cause the M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress to completely RESET back to full Health. This Timer is shown in the base's info box on the World Map. The Timer Starts with your first attack on the M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress. Once the M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress has Reset the Player may make another attempt at completing the Wave.
- Unlimited Attacks - The Player may stop and start an attack on a M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress as many time as they find necessary to complete the wave as long as they still have time on the 'M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress Clock.
- M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortresses Occur every 10 Waves - The Player must complete a M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress every 10th Wave (Starting Wave 10).
- Bonus XP Targets - M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress Waves give the Player a chance to earn Bonus XP by destroying the Bonus XP Targets identified with Bonus Icons above them. However, they are only available for the first 5 minutes of the attack (Timer on screen) at which time any undestroyed bonuses will expire. The Wave XP and any Bonus XP are added together and paid out when the 'M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress' is fully destroyed. If the 'M.A.Y.H.E.M. Fortress' is RESET, so are the Bonuses.
Experiance Point Bonus.
- XP Modifier - The XP Bonus Modifier, once active will apply a percentage increase ( base on the Level of the Modifier ) to the awarded Experience Point at the completion of every Wave for a limited time. This XP Modifier may be found as part of the Event Box.
- XP Modifier Activation & Increase - The XP Bonus Modifier is given at the successful completion of any ATTACK WAVE ( Standard Outposts, Fortresses, Island and Underground ). If more attack waves is completed while the current XP Bonus Modifier is still active then the modifier level is increase unit the maximum level is reached in which case the modifiers expiration clock is reset.
- XP Modifier Level - The XP Bonus Modifier has 5 levels : 4%, 8%, 12%, 16% and 20%. The level is increased 4% for each attack done within the an active modifier duration. If the modifier is allowed to expire the level is reset to the beginning and must be re-stacked.
- XP Modifier Duration - Once obtained the XP Bonus Modifier will last for a duration of 3 hours. If no other attack wave are completed within this time the modifier will expire and the bonus will be returned to zero. If another attack wave is completed in this time the clock will be reset to 3 hours. This could allow a Player, once reached to maintain a 20% bonus for as long as they can continue to play.
Ending of a Special Event.
A Special Event ends in one of two ways:
- The Official Event Clock expires. The event runs for a limited time of 6 days, after which time the Special Event Rogue Base will be removed from the World Map and all waves will be halted.
- The Player reaches a wave that he or she can not successfully defend or complete, thus forcing the Player to resign from the event.
Event Experience Points (eXP)
- The Player is awarded eXP for every successfully completed wave during an active Event. These points may be tracked by the Player in the Event Panel located above the Mission Panel while both on the World Map and in the Player's Base.
Special Event Prizes
- The Event Shop may only be accessed while inside the Player's Base.
- As the Player acquires eXP, they may at any time during and up to 48 hours after the end of the Event, choose to spend all or a portion of their eXP on one or more of the newly introduced Special Event Prizes in the Event Shop.
- Also available in the Event Shop are all the past Special Event Prizes excluding any Removed or Locked Special Event Prizes .
- The Event Shop is split into two seperate sections:
Use It Or Lose It
Following the conclusion of the Special Event:
- The Event Shop will remain open for 48 Hours.
- Any unused eXP at the time the Event Shop closes will be lost.
- If a Player has no remaining eXP at the end of the Event the Event Shop will close immediately.
M.A.Y.H.E.M. Event Base Layouts
Wave Attack / Defense Breakdown
NOTE: Numbers for first 100 Waves.
|Attack vs Defense Breakdown|
|Attack Waves||Defense Waves|
|Attack Wave Breakdown|
|Wave Count||% of Attacks|
Wave Notes & Highlights
- Wave 1 - (D) - A demonstration wave to show the Elite Vanquisher in action. The wave will terminate itself and any damage sustained will be instantly repaired. Even though the wave is not completed the Player is still awarded 600xp and moves on to the next wave.
- Wave 3 - (A) - CAVE - First Attack on Underground Event Base .
- Wave 7 - (A) - ISLAND - First Attack on Island Event Base .
- Wave 10 - (A) - FORTRESS - First Attack on Fortress Base .
- Wave 13 - (A) - OUTPOST - First Attack on on Standard Outpost .
- Wave 15 - (D) - Elite Mortar Teams
- Wave 20 - (A) - FORTRESS
- Wave 21 - (D) - Hover Tanks
- Wave 31 - (D) - Titan ( Level => 5 ) / Reaper Drones / Missiles
- Wave 32 - (D) - Hercules / Vanguards / Hover Tanks
- Wave 34 - (D) - Titan ( Level =>5 ) / Lots of Missiles
- Wave 36 - (D) - Viper / Halcyons
- Wave 37 - (A) - CAVE - Bunkers have only eRifles and Mortar Teams
- Wave 39 - (D) - Viper / Halcyons / Behemoths
- Wave 40 - (D) - FORTRESS -
- Wave 41 - (D) - Widowmaker Prime / FAV's / Behemoths
- Wave 42 - (D) - Widowmaker X / Elite Gladiators & Halcyons / Hover Tanks / eHumvee's / Missiles
- Wave 43 - (D) - Viper / Mega Tanks / Hercules / Missiles
- Wave 44 - (A) - ISLAND - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets / Elite Valkyries
- Wave 45 - (A) - CAVE - Bunkers have only eRifles and Mortar Teams
- Wave 46 - (A) - ISLAND - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets /
- Wave 47 - (D) - Titan ( Level =>5 ) / Havocs / Elite Mega Tanks / Elite Laser Tanks / Warhawks
- Wave 48 - (D) - FAVs / Gladiators / Razorbacks / Missiles
- Wave 49 - (D) - Raptors / Thunderbolts / Behemoths
- Wave 50 - (A) - FORTESS - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets
- Wave 51 - (D) - Titan ( Level =>5 ) / 3 Kondors
- Wave 52 - (D) - Enforcers / Elite Mega Tanks / Behemoths / Missiles
- Wave 53 - (A) - CAVE -
- Wave 54 - (A) - ISLAND - Challengers can hit Hellstorms
- Wave 55 - (D) - Hover Tanks / 6 Kondors / Warhawks / FAVs
- Wave 56 - (D) - Elite Valkyries / Vanguards / Elite Gladiators / Hercules / Missiles
- Wave 57 - (A) - OUTPOST -
- Wave 58 - (D) - Enforcers / Halcyons / Elite Gatling Trucks
- Wave 59 - (D) - Elite Mega Tanks / 5 Kondors
- Wave 60 - (A) - FORTESS - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets
- Wave 61 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers
- Wave 63 - (A) - OUTPOST - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets / Land Mines only south of outpost
- Wave 64 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Elite Laser Tanks / Viper / Missiles
- Wave 65 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Hover Tanks / Widowmaker / Viper
- Wave 66 - (A) - ISLAND - Hover Tanks / Rocket Silo loaded with ?
- Wave 67 - (A) - CAVE -
- Wave 68 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Hercules / Halcyons / FAV's / Missiles
- Wave 69 - (D) - Widowmaker / Reaper Drones / Missiles
- Wave 70 - (A) - FORTESS - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets / Level 4 Blitz Turrets
- Wave 71 - (D) - Titan ( Level =>5 ) / Crusader / Crusader X / Widowmaker / Widowmaker X / Widowmaker Prime / Viper
- Wave 72 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Missiles
- Wave 73 - (A) - CAVE - 8 Level 6 Strongholds / 3 Level 6 Drone Silo's
- Wave 74 - (A) - ISLAND - Widowmaker Prime / Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets
- Wave 75 - (A) - OUTPOST -
- Wave 76 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Titan ( Level =>5 ) / Widowmaker Prime / Missiles
- Wave 77 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Titan ( Level =>5 ) / Viper X / Missiles
- Wave 78 - (A) - CAVE - 8 Level 6 Strongholds / 3 Level 7 Drone Silo's
- Wave 79 - (A) - ISLAND - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets
- Wave 80 - (A) - FORTESS - Rocket Silo loaded with Achilles Rockets / Level 7 Blitz Turrets
- Wave 81 - (D) - Titan ( Level =>5 ) / Crusader / Crusader X / Widowmaker / Widowmaker X / Widowmaker Prime / Viper / Viper X
- Wave 82 - (D) - Elite Vanquishers / Reaper Drones / Missiles
- Operation: Floodgate 2 is the sequel to the previous Special Event - Operation: Floodgate.
- The Special Op - Hand of God is able to be used in the Underground Bases despite the restrictions on the usage of Aircraft and Missiles.
- The special Command Center seen in Operation: Floodgate was not used in Operation: Floodgate 2. Instead the Event Bases have standard Command Center.
- R.U.B.I.'s Facebook : Event Page. (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Thread : Operation: Floodgate 2 (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Thread : Operation: Floodgate 2 Discussion Thread (Official)
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Odin's wrath has not yet begun. His vision of a M.A.Y.H.E.M. devoid of its past weaknesses is alive and well. Battles have ended, but the war rages on. Carnage is on the horizon - are you ready, Commander?||”|
|— Pre-Event Description #1|
|“||M.A.Y.H.E.M. Underground Bases have only become stronger. Remember, Commander - these distant annexes are only accessible with ground platoons, so plan accordingly. It's kill or be killed, can we count on you?||”|
|— Pre-Event Description #2|
|“||Operation: Floodgate 2 is underway! Take down all M.A.Y.H.E.M. Bases in sight before times runs out. Survive and the Vanquisher could be yours. Best of luck, Commander!||”|
|— Event Start Notice|
Known Event Issues
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
Forum Discussion Links :
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.