|SPECIAL EVENT # 23|
|<< Operation: Red Storm (2014)||Special Event Main||Operation: Floodgate >>|
Operation: Hellstorm 2 is the 23rd Special Event to be presented in War Commander .
In most cases Commanders are challenged to complete increasingly more difficult waves of battle against one or more Rogue Factions. With the successful completion of each wave in the allotted time the Player is awarded with special Event Experience Points (eXP) which they may in turn use to unlock Special Event Prizes in the Event Shop.
The Event Format for each Special Event may vary, see below for more information.
|SCHEDULED OPERATION DATES|
|EVENT STARTS||Feb 20, 2014||Depending on the Sector|
|EVENT ENDS||Feb 26, 2014||Depending on the Sector|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT NUMBER||23||Currently Special Event Schedule is 1 per month.|
|FORMAT||Hybrid||Both Attack and Defense Waves|
|ANTAGONIST||Verkraft||Commanded by Dr. Heinrich von Kruger|
|DURATION||6 Days||Event Store open an additional 48 Hours|
|NUMBER OF WAVES||Infinite||As many Waves as the Player can Complete|
|BONUS eXP WAVES||YES||Fortress Waves with eXP Bonus Targets|
|eXP PER WAVE||Progressive||Starting at 600 eXP and Increasing with each successive Wave|
New Event Prizes
|New Event Shop eXP Prizes|
|Prize||Experience Required||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Hellstorm Schematic||35,000 xp||Hellstorm & Lv 1 Workshop||Schematic|
|New Event Shop Wave Checkpoint Prizes|
|Prize||Complete Wave||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Elite Hellstorm - Event Exclusive||Wave 60||Hellstorm||Aircraft|
|Missile Barrage - Epic Tech||Wave 70||Elite Hellstorm||Epic Tech|
|Sale & Checkpoint of Previous Event Prizes|
|Unit||Reg eXP Cost||Sale eXP Cost||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Enforcer||35,000 Xp||17,500 Xp||Mega Tank||Vehicle|
|Halcyon||20,000 XP||6,000 XP||Raptor||Aircraft|
|Hellstorm||25,000 XP||12,500 XP||Raptor||Aircraft|
|FAV Schematic||34,000 XP||17,000 XP||FAV||Schematic|
|Elite Gatling Truck||Complete Wave 12||Gatling Truck||Vehicle|
|Elite Hellfire||Complete Wave 20||Hellfire||Vehicle|
|Last Chance Sale! ( Removed from Event Shop at end of Event )|
|Prize||Reg eXP Cost||Last eXP Cost||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Elite Suicide Truck||22,000 xp||10,000 xp||Suicide Truck||Vehicle|
|Shock Turret||30,000 xp||10,000 xp||Lv 8 Defense Lab||Turret|
|Viper||45,000 xp||50,000 xp||Hercules||Infantry|
|Past Prizes Unavailable This Event:|
|Titan / Warhawk Schematic / Wingman / Dual Missile Payload / Brimstone Targeting System|
Detailed Play Information
- Successful Defense- The Player's Base is considered successfully defended when all attacking Rogue Units have been eliminated while preventing the Player's Command Center from being destroyed.
- Repeatable Waves - The Player must repeat any stage in which the Command Center is destroyed in order to move on to the next Wave.
- Surrender - The Player may surrender a defense Wave at any time during the Rogue Attack. After which the Player may then Repair and Adjust the Base Defenses and restart that Wave from the beginning.
- 360 Deg. Defense - The Rogue Faction may attack the Player's Base from any direction. This is also true for each repeated Wave.
Standard Attack Waves ( Silo Waves )
- Verkraft Silo - For this Event the Standard Attack Waves are called Silo Waves & the Event Bases are called Verkraft Silo's.
- Verkraft Silo Hunt - Upon reaching a Silo Wave the Players must search for a Silo on the World Map. In later waves, players are required to destroy higher level Silo's. To locate the needed
- World Map.
- Verkraft Silo Level - Silo's are available in Levels 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30, 35, etc, with each level increasing the amount of XP the player receives for its completion. The player must attack a minimum Silo Level equal to the wave they are currently on (Wave 15 for instance requires at least a Silo Level 15) However, the Player may choose to attack any of the higher Silo Levels that are currently on the Map in
- Verkraft Silo Wave Complete - To complete a Silo Wave, the Player must destroy all Buildings and Turrets found in the Silo.
- Unlimited Attacks - The Player may stop and start an attack on an Silo as many times as they find necessary to complete the wave.
- Unlimited Time - There is NO time limit for completing a Silo Wave.
- Verkraft Silo Wave Frequency - Occur every 5 Waves - Players are required to attack a Silo every 5th wave.
Fortress Waves ( Verkraft Fortress Waves )
- Verkraft Fortress - For this Event, the Fortresses are called Verkraft Fortress.
- Verkraft Fortress Location - Each Player will have a Verkraft Fortress attached to their Base that only they may attack. The Verkraft Fortress will loose its Protection when the player reaches a Verkraft Fortress Wave.
- Storm Fortress Layout - Each Verkraft Fortress Wave will be a different Layout each progressively getting harder.
- Single Attack Direction - Players may surround a Verkraft Fortress with Platoons to use during the attack, however, regardless of the Platoon's position all Units will enter the Attack from the South East.
- 70 Minute Time Limit - Players must completely destroy all Buildings and Turrets in the Verkraft Fortress in 70 minutes to complete Wave. Failure to do so will in the allotted time will cause the Verkraft Fortress to completely RESET back to full Health. This Timer is shown in the base's info box on the World Map. The Timer Starts with your first attack on the Verkraft Fortress. Once the Verkraft Fortress has Reset the Player may make another attempt at completing the Wave.
- Unlimited Attacks - The Player may stop and start an attack on a Storm Fortress as many time as they find necessary to complete the wave as long as they still have time on the Verkraft Fortress Clock.
- Verkraft Fortresses Occur every 10 Waves - The Player must complete a Verkraft Fortress every 10th Wave (Starting Wave 7).
- Bonus XP Targets : Verkraft Arms Depot - Verkraft Fortress Waves give the Player a chance to earn Bonus XP by destroying the Bonus XP Targets identified with Bonus Icons above them. However, they are only available for the first 5 minutes of the attack (Timer on screen) at which time any undestroyed bonuses will expire. The Wave XP and any Bonus XP are added together and paid out when the Verkraft Fortress is fully destroyed. If the Verkraft Fortress is RESET, so are the Bonuses.
Ending of a Special Event.
A Special Event ends in 1 of 2 ways:
- The Official Event Clock expires. The event runs for a limited time of 6 days, after which time the Special Event Rogue Base will be removed from the World Map and all waves will be halted.
- The Player reaches a wave that he or she can not successfully defend or complete, thus forcing the Player to resign from the event.
Event Experience Points (eXP)
- The Player is awarded eXP for every successfully completed wave during an active Event. These points may be tracked by the Player in the Event Panel located above the Mission Panel while both on the World Map and in the Player's Base.
Special Event Prizes
- The Event Shop may only be accessed while inside the Player's Base.
- As the Player acquires eXP, they may at any time during and up to 48 hours after the end of the Event, choose to spend all or a portion of their eXP on one or more of the newly introduced Special Event Prizes in the Event Shop.
- Also available in the Event Shop are all the past Special Event Prizes excluding any Removed or Locked Special Event Prizes .
- The Event Shop is split into two seperate sections:
Use It Or Lose It
Following the conclusion of the Special Event:
- The Event Shop will remain open for 48 Hours.
- Any unused eXP at the time the Event Shop closes will be lost.
- If a Player has no remaining eXP at the end of the Event the Event Shop will close immediately.
Verkraft's Silo Layouts and XP Chart
Wave Attack / Defense Breakdown
NOTE: Numbers for first 100 Waves.
|Attack vs Defense Breakdown|
|Attack Waves||Defense Waves|
|Attack Wave Breakdown|
|Wave Count||% of Attacks|
|Verkraft Silo's||19||66 %|
Wave Notes & Highlights
- Wave 1 - A demonstration wave to show the Elite Hellstorm in action. The wave will terminate itself and any damage sustained will be instantly repaired. Even though the wave is not completed the Player is still awarded 600xp and moves on to the next wave.
- Wave 5 - First Silo attack Wave.
- Wave 7 - First Verkraft Fortress Wave.
- Wave 15 - There is at least one Stinger is placed outside the base near Deployment Areas. ( For Level 15 Silo )
- Wave 25 - Several Elite Suicide Trucks are placed outside the base near Deployment Areas. ( For Level 25 Silo )
- Wave 33 - First apperance of a Titan ( maxiumum Level 4 ).
- Wave 38 - First apperance of a Viper.
- Wave 41 - Wave awards 1,000 xp.
- Wave 44 - First apperance of a Widowmaker X.
States of Repair - Verkraf's Command Center
|100% - 50% Health||49% - 1% Health||0% Health|
- Operation: Hellstorm 2 is the sequel to the 10th Special Event Operation: Hellstorm ( Jan 2013 )
- Operation: Hellstorm 2 is the first Special Event not to offer a New Unit as a XP purchasable Prize in the Event Shop.
- Operation: Hellstorm 2 is the first Special Event to offer a Prize ( Elite Hellstorm ) only for that event.
- A Player may make a higher overall amount of XP for the Event by attacking a higher level of Silo's than is required for each Attack Wave. A player attacking only Level 60 Silo's will make an extra 2,600 xp through the completions of Wave 60.
- The Verkraft Fortress uses the same Background as was found on the Storm Fortress during Operation: Red Storm ( 2014 ).
- Operation: Hellstorm 2 was plagued with Server Overload issues especialy the in the first 24 hours.
- R.U.B.I.'s Facebook : Event Page. (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Post : Main Introduction Thread (Official)
- Kixeye Forum Post : Discuss Here (Official)
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||The Storm's far from over, Commander! Dr. Heinrich von Kruger and the Verkraft have come out of hiding to launch a large-scale on the weakened World Map. Ready your forces - Operation: Hellstorm 2 is coming!||”|
|— Pre-Event Description #1|
|“||Operation: Hellstorm 2 is well underway! Earn enough XP and the Elite Hellstorm could be yours.||”|
|“||The Verkraft have taken over the World Map! Defend your base from Dr. von Kruger's forces on your way to earning the Elite Hellstorm!||”|
|“||Peacekeeper Missiles on your Hellstorm? You heard right, Commander. With the Hellstorm Schematic, these deadly accurate Missiles will pack a lethal punch!||”|
|“||There's less than 24 hours left in Operation: Hellstorm 2! Deploy your forces and finish strong, Commander.||”|
|“||Operation: Hellstorm 2 has ended! Redeem your valuable XP before it's too late.||”|
|“||Prepare for DEATH! - You've abused my precious Hellstorm technology for fat too long. My new Elite Hellstorm will crush you like a fly. Prepare to meet your maker, Commander!||”|
|— Dr. Heinrich von Kruger|
|“||It's not over yet.. - Your pathetic base defense will be your undoing. You'll know death soon enough, Commander - it's only a matter of time!||”|
|— Dr. Heinrich von Kruger|
|“||Systems Recovered - Your base is now restored to its original state. It's time to conquer the Verkraft, Commander! (Bring it on!)||”|
|“||VICTORY! - You've destroyed a Verkraft base! Prepare for the counter assault!||”|
|“||DEFEATED - Regroup and return with stronger forces. Verkraft can't stand against your forces for long!||”|
|“||You've done it again, Commander! The Verkraft have retreated to shadows. You may have won the battle... but the war is never over! (Roger That)||”|
Known Event Issues
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
Existing Known Bugs :
- Wave 2 not starting for some players. If you have this issue, please refresh the game or visit the World Map, and this should cause Wave 2 to start for you.
- Lag / Delay in between waves, XP Earned popup delay.
- A list of known AI issues / updates can be found here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/446253
- Wave 105 spawns Silo of incorrect level.
- Blitz issues with showing empty or negative numbers.
Resolved Bugs :
Forum Discussion Links :