|SPECIAL EVENT QUICK NAVIGATION|
|<< Operation: Hellfire||Special Event Main||Operation: Rolling Thunder >>|
Event introduces air base defence. Players need to attack bases on the world map to gain exp which can be exchanged for prizes. Players are required to use anti-air defence to protect their attacking force during the attack.
Upon reaching certain milestones, air strikes become more dangerous. Values are total exp not exp in balance. **CONFIRMATION NEEDED FOR CURRENT STATS***
- Exp 0 - None
- Exp 2,600 - 6 Raptors air strike
- Exp 3,000 - 7 Warhawks
- Exp 3,200 - 2 Thunderbolts
- Exp 3,400 - 6 Raptors
- Exp 3,700 7 Elite Warhawks
- Kondor [NEW] - 3850 exp
- Attack Dog - 200 exp
- Gatling Truck - 500 exp
- Elite Gatling Truck - 500 exp
- Laser Tank - 950 exp
- Elite Laser Tank - 950 exp
- Warhawk - 1500 exp
- Elite Warhawk - 1500 exp
Event went from August 23 to August 27 2012.
Detailed Play Information
- Attack Waves
- Special Event Base - For each Attack Wave the Player may choose their target from 5 different levels of Sickle Syndicate Event Bases.
- Event Base Choices - There are 5 Levels of Event Bases : Level 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30.
- Event Base Choices - eXP is awarded based on the Level of Event Base completed. See table below for complete listing.
- Successful Attack - An attack on a Special Event Base is considered successful when all the Base Structures have been Destroyed.
- Unlimited Attacks - The Player may attack each Special Event Base as many times as necessary to complete its destruction.
- Ending of a Special Event. A Special Event ends in 1 of 3 ways: