|SPECIAL EVENT # 2|
|<< Rogue Assault||Special Event Main||Operation: Warhawk >>|
Operation: Red Storm was the 2nd Special Event to be presented in War Commander .
Commanders are challenged to complete increasingly more difficult waves of battle against one or more Rogue Factions. With the successful completion of each wave in the allotted time the Player is awarded with special Event Experience Points (eXP) which they may in turn use to unlock Special Event Prizes in the Event Shop.
The Event Format for each Special Event may vary, see below for more information.
|SCHEDULED OPERATION DATES|
|EVENT STARTS||February 16, 2012||Operation: Red Storm|
|EVENT ENDS||February 21, 2012|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT NUMBER||2||One Month since last Special Event|
|EVENT CLASS||Attack||Players Attack Special Event Bases ( in War Room )|
|ANTAGONIST||Sickle Syndicate||Commanded by : Sergey Kalashnikov|
|EVENT LENGTH||5 days||Feb. 16 @ 9:00 am through Feb 21 @ 12:00 am|
|NUMBER OF WAVES||25||Each Wave has its own Event Base Layout|
|BONUS WAVES||Yes ( 1 )||Complete 1 extra Waves to receive Special Version of Prize|
New Event Prizes
|Unit||Complete Wave||Unlocking Requirements||Classification|
|Laser Tank||Wave 25||None||Vehicles|
|Special Paint Job||Wave 26||None||N/A|
Detailed Play Information
- Attack Waves
- Special Event Base - For each Attack Wave there is a corresponding Level of Sickle Syndicate Base.
- Successful Attack - An attack on a Special Event Base is considered successful when all the Buildings ( with the exception of the Barricades) found within it are destroyed.
- Unlimited Attacks - The Player may attack each Special Event Base as many times as necessary to completely Destroy the Base.
- Ending of a Special Event. A Special Event ends in 1 of 3 ways:
- The Official Event Clock expires.
- The Player reaches a Wave in which they can not successfully Destroy the Special Event Base, thus forcing the Player to resign from the event.
- The Player successfully completes all designated waves Unlocking the Event Prize.
- Players completing an extra Wave ( Level 26 ) unlocked a Special Edition Paint Job for the Laser Tank.
- On completion of Wave 25 the Player is awarded with the Laser Tank already Unlocked at Level 1 and ready to be produced.
- The Special Event Base do not reset, therefore the Player could take days to complete a single base if needed.
Event Firsts & Records
- Special Event Prize Firsts :
- First Special Event Prize to be awared Unlocked - Laser Tank
- General Special Event Firsts :
- First Attack Class Special Event - Operation: Red Storm
- First Special Event with unique Event Bases - Operation: Red Storm
- First Rogue Faction Introduce in a Special Event - Sickle Syndicate
- Special Event Records :
- The only Attack Class Special Event prior to the World Map - Operation: Red Storm
- R.U.B.I.'s Facebook : Event Page. (Official) - Operation: Red Storm.
- Kixeye Forum ( 00/00/12 ) : .... (Official) - Event Thread.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||We've gained access to a transmission from Covert Ops about the impending threat posed by the Sickle Syndicate. Watch the video for exclusive intel on the Faction's leader and the dark days to come.||”|
|— Operation: Red Storm Teaser Video|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.