|Orbital Hammer||Tesla Tower||Missile Defence|
|<< PREV||ORBITAL HAMMER||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Bastion||Weapons Lab||Weapons Lab|
|Level 1 Weapons Lab|
( DPS )
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|N / A|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Orbital Hammer gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 4 in the Game Update of May 31, 2016.
- The Orbital Hammer was introduced via Operation: Remnants in the Game Update of Feb 17, 2016
- No Further Updates
- The Orbital Laser requires two special Resources to produce :
- The Orbital Laser has a limited lifespan of 2 days once placed.
- At the end of the Lifespan the Orbital Laser is removed from the base.
- The Orbital Laser may be scrapped ( Recycled ) at any point during its lifespan.
- The available maximum level of the Orbital Hammer is determined by the Level of the Weapons Lab.
- The Maximum Level of Orbital Hammer is equal to the Level of the Weapons Lab
- Lower Levels of the Orbital Hammer remain available as the Weapon Lab is upgraded.
- The Placing of each Orbital Hammer generates 7,200 xp regardless of Level.
- The Orbital Hammer has a Structure Footprint of 3.5 x 3.5.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 137.1, 137.2 & 137.3
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First building / weapon with a temporary lifespan - ( Tie ) Orbital Hammer & Tesla Tower
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||A significant improvement to the Orbital Laser used by the Iron Strike. The Orbital Hammer deals massive damage to units who fail to leave the blast zone.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||CALL ME MAYBE - If I had to make one call to kill enemies I'd probably call the Orbital Hammer.||”|
|— Level 1 Setting Message [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.
For more videos on this topic see : Orbital Hammer Additional Video