|“||Paladins are beasts on the battlefield. With 120 mm main guns, these heavily armored medium tanks make mincemeat of ground troops.||”|
|— In-game description|
|“||Retrofitted with more advanced armor plates, the Paladin tank has a presence on the frontlines that cannot be ignored.||”|
|— In-game description|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Tech Center Level Required||Production Cost||Speed||Health||Range||Damage (DPS)|
Yellow values show an improvement of a stat since the previous level.
Underlined values show the max value for each stat.
Repair = 16m 53s with a level 10 War Factory
- The Paladin somewhat resembles the T-90 MBT and the M1A2 abrams.
- The Paladin resembles all of these tank in either size, cannon size, or basic appearance.
- At level 10, the Paladin receives a major health boost.
- Paladin Level 3 can outrange Machine Gun Turret Level 2 & Laser Turret Level 1.
- Paladin Level 6 can outrange Machine Gun Turret Level 6, Laser Turret Level 2 & Shock Turret Level 1.
- Paladin Level 8 can outrange Level 1 Cryo Cannon Turret & Napalm Turret .
- Paladin Level 10 can outrange Mortar Turret Level 1, Laser Turret Level 3 & Level 2 Shock Turret, Cryo Cannon Turret, Napalm Turret.
- At Lv.10, the Paladin gains a considerable amount of health, though in terms of combat comparing against the Challenger at Lv.10, the Paladin can last longer but underpowered by the Challenger's ROF and firepower.
- According the preview server of the Operation Archangel the look of the Paladin will change like the Razorback and the challenger by the past .
- The Paladin looks like T-72 with a shorter barrel.
- June 6 2013 the Paladin has a new look whitch close event to Operation: Archangel.
- A Paladin looks strikingly similer to an A-1 Abrams, and if this is true then it should use a depleted uranium front pannel; Which would make it close to immortal to head on attacks, reactive pannel sides; Which means the sides use explosives which detonate from contact with tank shots which would make it immortal to side attacks, a top turret with armor made from 5 extremely robust top secret armor, and finally a 1 X 50.cal Browning Machine Gun, and 120mm L52 M68 rifled cannon. This tank should be in the ranks of the Mega Tanks and Behemoths, but Kixeye does not note this information and puts it within the ranks of Rocket Buggys and Rhinos.
Riflemen / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Heavy Gunner / Elite • Valkyrie / Elite • Mortar Team • Flamethrower • Attack Dog • Suicide Bomber • Sniper • Stinger • Shock Trooper • Hercules • Colossus • Vanguard • Gladiator / Elite • Medic • Tech
Jackrabbit • Rocket Buggy • Humvee / Elite • RhinoElite • Honey Badger • Razorback • Gatling Truck / Elite • Paladin • Shock Tank / Elite • Flak Tank • Suicide Truck / Elite • FAV • Laser Tank / Elite • Challenger • Hellfire / Elite • Mega Tank / Elite • Behemoth • Enforcer