|Area Damage||Burst Damage||Fire Damage||Plasma Damage||Sustain Damage|
- Plasma Damage increases the farther the plasma projectile travels.
- Produces the most damage at the maximum range of the unit firing the projectile.
- Plasma Damage is produced by Single Target, Non-Splash weapons.
- Plasma Damage is produced typically by Direct Fire weapons.
- Direct Fire travels in an Straight Line and requires a Line of Sight to target.
Units with Plasma Damage Weapons
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates
- The first unit to produce Plasma Damage was the Drakon which was introduced during Operation: Thorium Rush.
- Pixel Sheet : Plasma Projectile
|“||Plasma DAMAGE - The farther away Plasma projectiles travels, the more damage it deals. Plasma damage is not reduced by most armor types.||”|
|— In-Game Description [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 00/00/00 ) - Thread Name - ( Official ) - Relative Information
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
For more videos on this topic see : Plasma Damage Additional Video