|<< Prev||PLASMA CANNON TURRET||Next >>|
|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||22,500 xp|
|Requirements||Level 6 Defense Lab|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Defens|
|Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
Event Shop History
|Plasma Cannon Turret's Event Shop History *|
|Event Shop Status||eXP Cost||Special Event|
|Introduction||1,500 xp||Operation: Undead Harvest|
|Prize Hold||Unavailable||Operation: Shockwave|
|eXP Resturcture||22,500 xp||Operation: Hellstorm|
|eXP Sale||16,872 xp||Operation: Cerberus|
|eXP Sale||16,872 xp||Operation: Cerberus 2|
|* Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated // eXP = Event Experience Points / WCP = Wave Checkpoint Prize|
- The Plasma Cannon Turret was Introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Undead Harvest.
- The Level 6 Plasma Cannon Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13th 2013.
- The Level 7 Plasma Cannon Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Mar 05, 2014.
- The Level 8 Plasma Cannon Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Jul 31, 2014.
- The Plasma Cannon Turret requires a Level 6 Defense Lab to Unlock.
- Upgrading the Plasma Cannon Turret in the Defense Lab does not change the level of Plasma Cannon Turrets already placed on a Defense Platform.
- The Plasma Cannon Turret can only target and fire upon a single enemy at a time.
- The Plasma Cannon Turret is one of six turrets that never misses its target. The other five are the Machine Gun, Flak Gun, Laser, Shock and AA Plasma Turrets.
- A Level 5 Plasma Cannon Turret can destroy a Level 8 Mega Tank in one shot. However, it requires 2 shots to take down a Level 9 Mega Tank. It takes 3 shots to kill a Level 9 Behemoth.
- The Plasma Cannon Turret and the Napalm Turret have identical Ranges.
- The Plasma Cannon Turret at Level 5+ will out range all Land Vehicles including the Level 10+ Hellfire.
- The Plasma Cannon Turret was originally named the Plasma Turret.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Fires a slow charging, high energy plasma shot, bringing long range annihilation to a single target.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||Full power and ready to electrify!||”|
|— Level 5 Facebook Message|
|“||This high energy plasma shot brings destruction to anything in its path!||”|
|— Unlocked Facebook Message|
Retired / Unreleased Buildings