|Class||Upgrade Building||Production Method|
|<< Prev||Next >>|
|AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE EVENT SHOP|
|Event XP Cost||22,500 xp|
|Requirements||Requires a Level 6 Defense Lab|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Def Lab||Production Cost||Production Time||ROF||Range||Damage (DPS)||Power Used|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Plasma Turret was Introduced to the Event Shop during Operation: Undead Harvest.
- The Plasma Turret requires both 22,500 Event XP and a Level 6 Defense Lab to Unlock.
- The Level 6 Plasma Turret was introduced in the Game Update of Nov. 13th 2013.
- The Plasma Turret original XP requirement was 1,500 before the XP restructure.
- The Plasma Turret is one of five turrets that never misses its target. The other four are the Machine Gun Turret, Flak Gun Turret, Laser Turret, and Shock Turret.
- The Plasma Turret is one of two turrets that attack one single enemy at a time. The other one is Machine Gun Turret.
- A Level 5 Plasma Turret can destroy a Level 8 Mega Tank in one shot. However, it requires 2 shots to take down a Level 9 Mega Tank. It takes 3 shots to kill a Level 9 Behemoth.
- A Level 5 Plasma Turret requires 4 shots to kill a LV 10 & 11 Elite Laser Tank. While a LV 11 or 12 Laser Tank, they need at least 5 shots to kill them.
- The Plasma Turret and the Napalm Turret have identical Ranges. However, Plasma Cannon turret does not need Thorium to upgrade until Level 6.
- The Plasma Turret at Level 5 will out range all Land Vehicles including the Level 10+ Hellfire.
- Fixed an issue with the Plasma Turret sound looping.
|“||Fires a slow charging, high energy plasma shot, bringing long range annihilation to a single target.||”|
|— In-game description|