Buildings are all the structures found on a Base or Deposit that a Player may interact with or destroy. These Buildings server numerous functions and fall into three basic sub-categories: Resource, Military and Defense with the exception of the Command Center which is in a category of its own.
A forth sub-category, War Trophies only becomes available when a War Trophy or War Monument is unlocked via the Event Shop.
|Command Center||WAR TROPHIES|
|Metal Storage||Aircraft Hangar||Bunker|
|Oil Pump||Airfield||Defense Lab|
|Oil Storage||Armory||Defense Platform|
|Power Plant||Barracks||Drone Silo|
|Thorium Mine||Helipad||Go-Go Bar|
|Thorium Vault||Mercenary Camp||Heavy Platform|
|Radio Tower||Mine Factory|
|Tech Center||Rocket Silo|
|War Factory||Weapons Lab|
|Listed in Alphabetical Order|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- Buildings received a 'Lifecycle' update to help prevent cheating in the Game Update of Dec 21, 2015.
- Buildings added the War Trophies sub-category during Operation: Cerberus - ( May 22, 2014 )
- Buildings received re-skinned menus in the Game Update of Oct 14, 2011.
- Buildings were introduced with the Official Public Beta release of War Commander on Sept 08, 2011.
- Sub-Categories : Command, Defense, Military & Resources
- No Further Updates.
- All Buildings require the Dozer to be constructed or upgraded.
- Two Defense Buildings contain multiple building choices to choose from :
- The Health Stats of all Buildings has never been officially disclosed by Kixeye.
Hit Expand to View This Section
- Will buildings ever get forcefields?
- It is very likely, but not on the immediate horizon. This idea has come up several times but unless there’s a special (perhaps timed) objective involved, any time a building shielded itself the attacker would just use End Attack to negate the effect of the forcefield. Any design for a building forcefield needs to deal with this corner case. That’s a solvable problem but there are more interesting options that will likely get built first - AMA with WC Design Team ( Aug 26, 2014 )
- Kixeye Forum ( 10/14/11 ) - WC Update 2011-10-14 - Defensive Stances ( Official ) - Re-Skinned Menus
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.