If you need in-game help make a forum post instead of contacting an wiki admin.
Admins of this wiki do not have any direct affiliation with KIXEYE!
Please Remember, that this is a community run wiki and is not owned or run by KIXEYE. The Wiki Admins & Rollbacks are NOT Kixeye employees. Please do not treat this as a place to post feedback, game problems, asking for the next event date.
Found a bug? Found a hacker? Got banned? Lost event xp/prize? Don't tell as here nothing will be done, report it to kixeye at kixeye support
Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
|“||Insert text here, without quotes.||”|
Existing Known Bugs :
Resolved Bugs :
- AI : Units ignore towers firing on them if there are other enemy units to attack.
- AI : Once a unit starts moving toward a target, it won't update until it reaches its destination.
- Units should defend themselves even if AI is turned off.
- When clicking chat in Fullscreen selected units move to that position.
- Move order animation shouldn't appear when clicking on a selected unit.
- AI : Large groups of attacking units sometimes have stragglers.
- AI : Units can sometimes attack from outside of their range.
- AI : Close-range units tend to run in circles.
- Ground units seem to have longer range when attacking air units than when attacking other ground units.
- Idle defending (Normal or Aggressive) units will move all the way to the first location they see an enemy at before accurately following that enemy.
- Units cycle through movement frames when switching between targets in range.
- Defending units in Normal stance should only pursue enemies up to a certain distance.
- Pursuing units will eventually start walking through obstacles.
- Units in the Aggressive stance can still give up if you leave their vision.
- Normal defending units will stop reacting if kited to their run range.
- Units run away from attacking air units if they can't fire back.
- Line of sight is improved, units should now "see" more realistically.
- Walls now act as a better barrier, units can no longer shoot over them. However, rocket units can fire over walls.
- Units path through buildings that have just been built.
- Fixed the bug where upgrading a unit's health caused it to take damage.
Forum Discussion Links :