Hit Expand to View This Section
Listed here are bugs that have been identified with this Unit or Feature. Once fixed each issue will be moved to Resolved.
|“||Thanks for letting me know about this. We are aware that some units are shooting at a longer range than they should be. Our development team has been hard at work, and they are almost ready to release a fix for this problem. You can read more about it here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/comment/3746989||”|
|— KIXEYE Support []|
Existing Known Bugs :
- Some units are shooting at a longer range than they should be.
Resolved Bugs :
- AI : Units ignore towers firing on them if there are other enemy units to attack.
- AI : Once a unit starts moving toward a target, it won't update until it reaches its destination.
- Units should defend themselves even if AI is turned off.
- When clicking chat in Fullscreen selected units move to that position.
- Move order animation shouldn't appear when clicking on a selected unit.
- AI : Large groups of attacking units sometimes have stragglers.
- AI : Units can sometimes attack from outside of their range.
- AI : Close-range units tend to run in circles.
- Ground units seem to have longer range when attacking air units than when attacking other ground units.
- Idle defending (Normal or Aggressive) units will move all the way to the first location they see an enemy at before accurately following that enemy.
- Units cycle through movement frames when switching between targets in range.
- Defending units in Normal stance should only pursue enemies up to a certain distance.
- Pursuing units will eventually start walking through obstacles.
- Units in the Aggressive stance can still give up if you leave their vision.
- Normal defending units will stop reacting if kited to their run range.
- Units run away from attacking air units if they can't fire back.
- Line of sight is improved, units should now "see" more realistically.
- Walls now act as a better barrier, units can no longer shoot over them. However, rocket units can fire over walls.
- Units path through buildings that have just been built.
- Fixed the bug where upgrading a unit's health caused it to take damage.
- Unlocking the Elite version of a unit will no longer cancel any upgrades in progress on that unit.
- Units leveling up after being attacked has been fixed.
Forum Discussion Links :