|Building Description||The Radar Jammer Building reduces the Maximum Range of all Attacking Units on the Battlefield.|
|Building Type||Special Event Only // Rogue Faction Controlled|
|Building Group||Non Player Controlled Building|
|<< Prev||T • C||Next >>|
- Radar Jammer buildings reduce the Maximum Range of all Attacking Air and Ground Units on the battlefield in which one or more are located.
- Destroying all Radar Jammers in a Base or Fortress will remove the Range reduction debuff from Units on the battlefield.
- A Radar Jammer Icon ( ) appears above all affected Units while a Radar Jammers are active.
State of Repairs
|100% - 50% Health||49% - 1% Health||0% Health|
|Radar Jammer Special Event Appearance History|
|Operation: Iron Reign||Found in Various Levels of Event Bases|
|Operation: Iron Lord||Found in Various Levels of Event Bases|
|Operation: Undead Swarm||Found in Various Levels of Event Bases|
|Operation: Dragon's Oath||Found in Various Levels of Event Bases|
|Operation: Inferno||Found in Various Levels of Event Bases|
|Appears Only During Special Events Listed.|
- The Radar Jammer was introduced in Operation: Iron Reign.
- The Radar Jammer is a NPC Building that currently only makes appearances during various Special Events.
- The Radar Jammeris only found in some Rogue Faction controlled Special Event Bases & Fortresses.
- The Radar Jammer has a relatively High Health.
- The Radar Jammer is Vulnerable to the Status Effect : Corrosion ( ) but cannot be seen because of the orange arrow.
- The Radar Jammer's range reduction numbers and method of calculation have never been officially released.
- Building Code : 81 & 91
In-Game QuotesClick Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Space for the In-Game description ( Duplicate for Additional Quotes.||”|
|— In-game description|
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/21/14 ) - Operation Iron Reign ( Official ) - Official Introduction Event Thread.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
|NON PLAYER CONTROLLED ( NPC ) BUILDINGS ( C ) ( T )|
|Flame Grate • Orbital Laser • Radar Jammer • Spawning Airfield • Spawning Barracks • Spawning Mercenary Camp • Spawning War Factory • Zombie Gas Launcher|
|Buildings • Rogue Factions • Special Event|