|Razorback||Elite Razorback||Razorback Schematic|
|<< PREV||RAZORBACK||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Vehicle||Tech Center||War Factory|
|SPLASH DAMAGE||SPACE||INFANTRY||VEHICLE||AIR||BUILDING||MAP SPEED|
|YES||65||NOT GREAT||GOOD||CAN'T HIT||OK||1.1|
|Level 3 Tech Center|
|Total||53,932,720||61,398,420||3,900,000||Note : Showing Data for a Non-Customized Unit|
Yellow indicates increase from previous level. Underline Indicates Max Value.
|Thorium Technology Advantage||Level : 10||The Razorback Gains Increased Damage Against Buildings|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 War Factory Build & Repair Times Per Razorback Level|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10+|
|Build||33m 0s||47m 40s||54m 49s|
|Repair||11m 16s||10m 58s|
|Level 10 War Factory Repair Costs Per Razorback Level|
|Times for other War Factory Levels may be calculated by adding 5% for each level below Level 10.|
Effective Razorback Levels vs Turret
|Turret Level||Level of Razorback Required to Out Range Each Turret Type|
|Table Reflects Non-Customized Range Stats Only !!!|
Related Special Ops
|RELATED SPECIAL OPs|
|Bacon Brigade||Attack||Common||3 mercenary Razorbacks join your attack after you deploy ground Units.||1h||50,000|
|Makin' Bacon||Defensive||Common||4 Mercenary Razorbacks deploy when your base is under attack||12h||50,000|
|More Information and a the Full List of Ops available here: Special Ops|
|STANDARD MISSION ( T )|
|MISSION||ICON||MISSION DESCRIPTION||COMPLETION AWARDS||IMAGES|
|Razor's Edge||Unlock Razorbacks in the Tech Center||5,000||5,000||X||X|
|Some Missions May Not Be Available Until The Completion Of Others.|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- The Razorback's Upgrade Times were reduced in the Game Update of Oct. 02, 2014.
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 6 in the Game Update of Aug 06, 2014.
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 5 in the Game Update of Apr 02, 2014.
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 4 in the Game Update of Jan 08, 2014.
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 3 in the Game Update of Oct 30, 2013.
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level 2 in the Game Update of Aug 14, 2013.
- The Razorback received a Schematic for the Workshop in the Game Update of Jul 26, 2013 .
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Veteran Level in the Game Update of May 30, 2013.
- The Razorback received a change to its appearance in a Unannounced Game Update on Mar 19, 2013.
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Level 10 in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.
- The Razorback received the ability to be upgraded to Level 9 in the Game Update of Nov 28,2012.
- The Razorback was introduced with the Official Public Beta release of War Commander on Sept 08, 2011.
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- The Razorback is one of the Original WC Units.
- The Razorback is a Indirect Fire weapon.
- The Razorback is able to fire over all levels of Barricades.
- The Razorback's projectiles cannot be shot down by Defensive fire.
- The Razorback travels the width of the World Map ( 500 Hex's ) in approx. 9m 11s giving it a Calc. Map Speed of 0.9 hps ( Hex Per Second ).
- Pixel Sheet Code : 13.v2
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Firing BGM-71 TOW missiles, Razorbacks are light-armored, mid-range strike vehicles that take aim at a safe distance.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||The Razorback is light vehicle that deliver a powerful punch from a safe distance with new high explosive missiles.||”|
|— Level 10 Description|
|“||CITY DESTROYER - Commander, why get your hands dirty? Your razorbacks now can reduce buildings to dust from a safe distance. That way you're guaranteed to return to me. I miss you.||”|
|— Level 10 Description|
Click Expand to View this Section
- what you 'want ?'
- Yes sir.
- No problem.
- Will do.
- On My Way
- Moving out.
- Got It Got It Got It
- Time To Bring The Pain
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.